Mademoiselle C
BlueDryBones1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : ParaFlinch
Ability: serene grace
Nature: bold
Item: shiny stone
IV spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Type (or Not Relevant)
Egg Moves:
- extrasensory
- nasty plot
- psycho shift
- baton pass

Set 2 : Special Attacker
Ability: serene grace
Nature: modest
Item: razor fang
IV spread: 31/X/31/30/30/31
Hidden Power: Ground
Egg Moves:
- extrasensory
- nasty plot
- psycho shift
- baton pass

First set is the most overused set in the game, Paraflinching set.  Only nasty plot is needed on that set, but can include other egg moves.  Most other sets work around using the flinching set in some fashion.

2nd set is one I bred for own use but can rebreed it.  Togekiss has fantastic special attack which to attack.  Running hidden power ground provides it good coverage against it's weaknesses, ground, steel, poison and electric.  

Update: Done

Last edited by ugotmybeef on Mon May 26, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Don't forget discussion + Cyan title.

I might have some of the EMs if you need them. Also worth noting it can get Baton Pass as an EM which it cant relearn as Togekiss which I feel could be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:28 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Don't forget discussion + Cyan title.

I might have some of the EMs if you need them. Also worth noting it can get Baton Pass as an EM which it cant relearn as Togekiss which I feel could be worthwhile.

That might be a good idea, I think baton pass if a level up move in order to pass it though. And I'm not too sure how to make the title cyan, I think the mods fix it or something.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I fixed it, but when you make the thread there's a drop down where you can choose the colour right under where you write the title
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I fixed it, but when you make the thread there's a drop down where you can choose the colour right under where you write the title

ah, I see.  I didn't see it before, I must have overlooked it.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:35 pm

There's a little box around the title thing when you go to edit. It says "normal" by default I think.

Having used both bold and calm sets, I can say from personal expertise that bold is better. Togekiss can run like 9 sets (I personally have 5 different togekiss) but as far as para flinch goes, for whatever reason, the bold set gets me a lot farther than the calm.

I love togekiss, one of my favorites. Love it's battle style.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:36 pm

I agree, I personally prefer Bold over Calm. The special nerf further helps its case.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm open to breeding both sets, I think bold is preferred as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:51 pm

My Togekiss is a Modest Special Attacker(although i have a Bold one too) and i think it has a lot of options to need a Hidden Power really. I've used it a lot since it is one of my favorite pokemon. I'd prefer the first Set if i had to choose. Although i'd actually really like both lol.

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Sun May 25, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:19 pm

I like the first set because it's the one I normally use. I'm interested in trying out the special attacking set though.

Maybe you should change the item to shiny stone to make it easier for us to evolve it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Yes to Shiny Stone.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:01 pm

I'll guess I'll start breeding this when I can. I'm replacing mirror move with baton pass, will try for a female in premier ball. I'll include a shiny stone.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Oh yeah, did you settle on Bold or Calm? I'm just curious Smile
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Oh yeah, did you settle on Bold or Calm? I'm just curious Smile

everyone wanted bold nature so I'll go with that.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:12 am

Is this where the Togetic went? The one you asked? Nice :-)
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:12 am

bash678 wrote:
Is this where the Togetic went? The one you asked? Nice :-)

yeah thanks for that. I lost the original parents I had when my cartridge died, so it would of taken longer.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:34 pm

This is done. Got a female (-atk) out of this. I'll do the 2nd set as a side project, but if people want it, let me know and I'll include it when we send our stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Again, i think the second set would be really great to use Very Happy i wouldn't mind the extra trade (it'd just be up to the other cloners to see if they wouldn't mind either).
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Again, i think the second set would be really great to use :Di wouldn't mind the extra trade (it'd just be up to the other cloners to see if they wouldn't mind either).

I thought so too, I was going to rebreed the one I had, so if I get the go ahead to include it, I will.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Again, i think the second set would be really great to use :Di wouldn't mind the extra trade (it'd just be up to the other cloners to see if they wouldn't mind either).

Well if anyone wants the 2nd set included, I did it anyway.

1st set 31/x/31/31/31/31 female bold Togepi
2nd set 31/24-25/31/30/30/31 female modest Togepi (HP Ground)
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:02 am

Since it is already bred go ahead and include the 2nd set. I don't mind the extra pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Togepi   [Finished] Togepi Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Togepi
Page 1 of 1