Mademoiselle C
ugotmybeef
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : I am Not Pichu
Ability: Lightning Rod
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
IV spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
-Discharge
-Sing
-Sweet Kiss
-Wish

Last edited by ugotmybeef on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Lightningrod timid set with HP Ice is good, but maybe also a Plus set to use in doubles with Minun?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Lightningrod timid set with HP Ice is good, but maybe also a Plus set to use in doubles with Minun?

Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Are we really covering Plusle doubles sets? With Minun no less?

Also, change that last set to Plus for the ability.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm

I dont think we need Plus, like Madem said several times you can just rebreed to get one with Plus easily. I feel only the 2nd HP Ice set is really needed.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Well, honestly, the only way i'd ever use Plusle is in doubles with Minun just for the lol's.

But the HP ice Lightningrod set is definitely necessary since it's the HA and it's an awesome ability and all.

I'd probably breed both, but it is true that it's easy to breed a Plus set so if you want to breed just one that's fine too. I guess it just depends how many people want it.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:
Set 2 : Still Not Pichu, Just Have the same abilities

Lies!!! Plusle has no volt tackle!!!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 pm

The only way I'd want it is if the entire community has a double elimination tournament doubles battle with these as the only two pokemon allowed and species clause in effect.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
The only way I'd want it is if the entire community has a double elimination tournament doubles battle with these as  the only two pokemon allowed and species clause in effect.  

So much hate
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
The only way I'd want it is if the entire community has a double elimination tournament doubles battle with these as  the only two pokemon allowed and species clause in effect.  

I nominate this as our next breeding squad tournament!!!
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm

since I have no idea which way to go regarding the 1st set, i'm just gonaa set up a poll.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

I think we're to the point of just doing set number 2.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:15 pm

I agree with bunsel.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Yeah the question isn't what ability to have with the first set, it's just to know if we make a second set with Plus or not... it would be ridiculous to make 2 sets with lightningrod that are exactly the same except for the hidden power... it definitely needs HP ice that's not even a question.

So yeah since there isn't a big demand for Plus and it's easy to breed, just make one Lightningrod set with HP ice and that's all
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Yeah the question isn't what ability to have with the first set, it's just to know if we make a second set with Plus or not... it would be ridiculous to make 2 sets with lightningrod that are exactly the same except for the hidden power... it definitely needs HP ice that's not even a question.

So yeah since there isn't a big demand for Plus and it's easy to breed, just make one Lightningrod set with HP ice and that's all

okey dokey.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:05 pm

i'm done. 31/30/30/31/31/31 female.

Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Please arrange for a cloner to collect your pokemon at your nearest convenience. We wanna keep things moving along! Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Plusle Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Plusle   [Finished] Plusle Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Plusle
Page 1 of 1