-Detect

Last edited by bouncer2085 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:07 am

How about two Megas and a non-Mega? Jolly and Timid are ideal natures for a Mega set due to the speed tier it is in.

For a non-Mega, Adamant if not going mixed or Naughty if it is, since it has priority. For the Special Mega set, I think Ability would either be Steadfast/Inner Focus. Pranskter/Justified is not useful on a special Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 am

Bash is all over this one, the non-mega doesn't need to run Jolly really, and if you need to beat Excadrill, you can use the Jolly set we're making. I vote for the mixed as well, I feel this is a Pokemon that can justify three sets. An interesting set I saw once was an Endure Weakness Policy set. That called for a Naughty/Lonely nature, and thinking about it, doubling both Lucario's stats and giving it a move like Extremespeed to beat faster stuff is scary. I endorse the sets as they are.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 pm

The options you can go with this pokemon is the reason Smogon banned its mega basically, so if anything deserves 3 sets, I'd be fine with it being Lucario.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 pm

This needs more Impish or Careful+Prankster+Eviolite

+Circle Throw, Iron Defense, Bite/Crunch, Follow Me

Cmon, I tried Bulk Up+Drain Punch RestTalk Riolu last gen in OU and it did pretty well when they ran out of Ghosts Very Happy

Also consider HP Ice for the Special/Mixed set to hit Flying/Dragon types harder when non-mega? In the case mixed uses it 30/31/30/31/31/31 but Mixed might not need it as much as Special.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:37 pm

I myself would like the non mega to be a mixed set. Whether it's naughty or naive is up to you all; I am ok with either. And if anybody wants an Adamant one then it can easily be bred from the jolly set.

Blue:
Hp ice might be a good option but Lucario has access to Dragon Pulse to hit Dragon types, which is better than hidden power, through level up. So the only thing that it needs to worry about is flying types. And another thing about the trying to breed hp for Lucario, I would have to friend evolve Riolu in the morning only to breed the best HP spread. So I rather not have to worry about along with EM's and Ability. As for the impish/careful, Ill consider breeding it if others are interested in it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:42 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
I myself would like the non mega to be a mixed set. Whether it's naughty or naive is up to you all; I am ok with either. And if anybody wants an Adamant one then it can easily be bred from the jolly set.

Blue:
Hp ice might be a good option but Lucario has access to Dragon Pulse to hit Dragon types, which is better than hidden power, through level up. So the only thing that it needs to worry about is flying types. And another thing about the trying to breed hp for Lucario, I would have to friend evolve Riolu in the morning only to breed the best HP spread. So I rather not have to worry about along with EM's and Ability. As for the impish/careful, Ill consider breeding it if others are interested in it.

Also I have a 6IV Riolu egg Jolly HA w/ the 4EM you need. You dont have to breed that set so I'll just give it to you so you can worry on the others?

EDIT: Actually it has Agility instead of HJK so if you want it anyways if you guys wouldnt mind it I can give it to bouncer?

HP Ice is mainly for 4x weak Dragons and more importantly Landorus-T+Gliscor who you usually do not have a stronger move for. Meh I guess its up to preference though.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:48 pm

I already got the 6iv parent w/ the 4EMs for the Jolly set. So that set will be easily done. It is the Timid set EMs that I will need to work on getting. That's why I said I really didn't want to worry about HP breeding for Riolu.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Hp isn't really necessary I don't think. It used to run ice punch for coverage, but with the introduction of fairies, fighting/steel is pretty decent coverage.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Hp isn't really necessary I don't think.  It used to run ice punch for coverage, but with the introduction of fairies, fighting/steel is pretty decent coverage.

I agree with this Smile
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:18 am

Ok. I put up a poll on which nature the mixed set should get.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 pm

I have to lobby here for the attack boosting nature, if we want speed, we already have two speed boating natures. There really isn't a point in making it Naïve.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Bunselpower made a good point. We don't need three sets that boost speed. So I am going to make the first set naughty.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Aw no Riolu set Sad
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Lucario merits (at least) three sets itself, adding a Riolu set would be nuts. Plus, if you want one, since it's not a steel type, you are free to breed it once the fighting types come up.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Please arrange for a cloner to collect your pokemon at your nearest convenience. We wanna keep things moving along! Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Riolu   [Finished] Riolu Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Riolu
Page 1 of 1