BlueDryBones1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : HP Ice
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Timid
Item: ???
IV spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
-Air Slash
-Baton Pass
-Charm
-Ion Deulge

The only set we'll ever need. It really doesnt need a Hidden Power but added Ice b/c Electric/Ice is always good coverage and you arent investing in Def anyways most likely. Baton Pass to Baton Pass Motor Drive Boosts and Agilities which works well with its Encore via Lv Up, Air Slash for Flying STAB, Charm for support, Ion Deulge to make Normal moves activate Motor Drive, also has Priority which will make Diggersby w/o Rock moves cry Very Happy

The Discussion must be done and must be sent to a cloner before I leave on 8/7

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Comment explaining the potential for this set.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:18 pm

cmzoid wrote:

Reply agreeing with the usefulness of the selected egg moves.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
cmzoid wrote:

Reply agreeing with the usefulness of the selected egg moves.

All this because of chinchou... that is not even finished Sad
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 pm

The set is fine with me
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:55 pm

I think the set is fine as it is. Maybe Leftovers as the item or Yache and... *checks the rock-proof berry* Charti berry.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:04 pm

And when are you coming back, Blue? Because Pichu lol
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:11 pm

rafa wrote:
And when are you coming back, Blue? Because Pichu lol

Normally, we won't reserve pokemon, but because its Pichu, we'll hold it for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Good Set
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:30 am

Blue can you message me which eggs i'm supposed to do what with because i'm confused
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:56 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Blue can you message me which eggs i'm supposed to do what with because i'm confused
??? I already bred this Emolga months ago unless your referring to something else? When I bred them I bred a 6IV HA female along with them which I already hatched shiny. I still have unhatched HP Ice eggs that I'll hatch for the guild already. Thats why I wanted to take this as its easier for me than anyone else.

I'm breeding Starly now though and might need your help checking them later.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 am

I'm talking about the 1029892492 Bronzor eggs you sent me am i just supposed to hatch those ones?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:15 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
I'm talking about the 1029892492 Bronzor eggs you sent me am i just supposed to hatch those ones?
Yes you can hatch the 31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy Bronzor I sent you.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:36 pm

It seems the 3 Emolga eggs I swore I had in my PC have dissapeared o.o

Let me see if who I sent the spare eggs to still has them and if not I guess I'll have to breed a new one before I leave.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Back when I bred my shiny I got quite a few leftovers before I found my 6IV I hatched shiny. Some I kept in eggs that I must've released w/o noticing and some I left with ugotmybeef as I didnt need them back. Managed to ask and he still had them fortunately for me so thanks to ugotmybeef I dont have to rebreed this with the short time I have between now and Thursday. I have so much other stuff I need to get done before then Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Emolga Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Emolga   [Finished] Emolga Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Emolga
Page 1 of 1