Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Explosion
Ability: Aftermath
Nature: Hasty
Item: Air Balloon
IV spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
genderless --> no egg moves

Set 2 : Standard
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Timid
Item: Choice Specs
IV spread: 30/even/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
genderless --> no egg moves

The last Pokémon I believe that needs to be bred before the Pichu project.

Fun fact: Electrode can learn Thief (but where are its hands?)

Dragon gave me an egg (I think it's Blue's) of a Voltorb with 31/28/30/31/31/31 HP Ice and Soundproof. As per discussion, it will be distributed together with the Aftermath set. Unless someone disagrees?

Set is finished.

Last edited by bash678 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 pm

The ability should be Aftermath so that the HA is available for those who want it.

And if most people want Soundproof too, maybe we can distribute the one Blue already has so we habe both.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
The ability should be Aftermath so that the HA is available for those who want it.

And if most people want Soundproof too, maybe we can distribute the one Blue already has so we habe both.
Its ready if you guys want it. It cant be in any other ball so really no point in rebreeding it otherwise.

Soundproof is the superior ability for switching in. Aftermath doesnt work as well when you die to earthquakes easily.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Well, since Blue already has one for distribution, do I still need to breed it?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:33 pm

The one he has has soundproof and I think it would be nice to have one with the HA too so you could breed one with Aftermath in a nice regular pokeball that matches Voltorb perfectly Very Happy

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:33 pm

bash678 wrote:
Well, since Blue already has one for distribution, do I still need to breed it?
Well if they still want the Aftermath set, I dont have access to its HA>

And I might be evil for saying this but maybe you should do Hasty so it dies easier and can run Explosion w/ that amazing base 50 Attack. Helps differentiate it more.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Ah ok. Alright.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
And I might be evil for saying this but maybe you should do Hasty so it dies easier and can run Explosion w/ that amazing base 50 Attack. Helps differentiate it more.

That's actually a pretty good idea.

Hasty with a 30/31/even/31/31/31 spread.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Bash i have an egg i'm supposed to give you for some reason or something and there's a voltorb inside it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Bash i have an egg i'm supposed to give you for some reason or something and there's a voltorb inside it Very Happy

You're supposed to give me an egg? What for? Ok. I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Wouldn't Naive be better though? So that it can possibly live off a few priority hits?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:27 pm

bash678 wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Wouldn't Naive be better though? So that it can possibly live off a few priority hits?
W/ Hasty your likely using Focus Sash as a weather lead. W/ Soundproof your likely Specs.

Hasty is to die easier for Aftermath.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:09 pm

The egg is from Blue, i have no idea how helpful it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:03 am

Blue, thanks for the egg. It was 31/28/30/31/31/31. It will be distributed with the Aftermath set.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:34 am

Sounds good. And you don't need a 30 in defense, if you can any even number i think it's fine
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:58 am

np, I was gonna take Voltorb after Emolga but I didnt want to do an Aftermath set so just gave that one to you. Its a leftover from when I bred my 31/30/30/31/31/31 Soundproof Shiny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Set is finished. 30/31/30/31/31/31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Voltorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Voltorb   [Finished] Voltorb Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Voltorb
Page 1 of 1