Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Ditto Care Package Empty
PostSubject: Ditto Care Package   Ditto Care Package EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Ditto Care Package!

The time has finally come for anyone who wants to claim their ditto! Also, make sure to thank Bash for making this possible Very Happy

There are three different packages you can choose from, which can be found in the link below. The first is the Standard Package, which contains the 29 ditto we discussed in the setup topic. The second is the Deluxe Package, which contains 39 ditto, which includes all non-neutral natures along with all hidden power types, minus dark. The final is the Extreme Package, which contains a whopping 46 ditto, including all natures and all hidden power types (again minus dark), as well as 2 extra novelty ditto. Please plan accordingly for these trades.

Giveaway Link Here

To actually claim your ditto, either post here that you are ready to pick up your ditto, and what package you are selecting, or the much more efficient method of finding me in the chat and discussing it there. As of now, I am the only person distributing the ditto, but I welcome help if anyone is willing to give it.

Anyway, come and get your ditto!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

Ditto Care Package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditto Care Package   Ditto Care Package EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 pm

*-* yay DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

Ditto Care Package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditto Care Package   Ditto Care Package EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 am

Zoidus, could I possibly have one of your 0 IV dittos? Would you believe me if I said I've found a practical use for it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

Ditto Care Package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditto Care Package   Ditto Care Package EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:49 am

Give me the biggest care package version ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ditto Care Package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditto Care Package   Ditto Care Package Empty

Back to top Go down

Ditto Care Package
Page 1 of 1