Mademoiselle C
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Exeggcute Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Sun Sweeper
Ability: Chrolophyll
Nature: Modest
Item: Leaf Stone
IV spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
- Giga Drain
- Ancient Power
- Ingrain
- Moonlight

Set 2 : Harvest Stall
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Bold
Item: Starf Berry
IV spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
- Giga Drain
- Ancient Power
- Ingrain
- Moonlight

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Does anyone really want Grassy Terrain on the Harvest set or can I just breed both with the same egg moves?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Give set 1 Skill Swap over Ingrain so it can give Chlorophyll to something else. A bit gimicky but could work well in Doubles and is far better than Ingrain.

I think AP for the first and GT for the 2nd like you suggested is a good idea too.

Swap Synthesis/Moonlight between them. They are the same but using Synthesis in the sun makes more sense imo.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 pm

I already have an Exeggcute parent with Moonlight and it has the exact same effect as Synthesis in the sun (and for everything else) so I'm keeping moonlight because it's easier
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Just be be completely greedy and difficult, I have to say it. Leaf Stone (I believe) are purchasable at the stone emporium, and we should go with a different item, since everyone has sitrus or lum berries Very Happy. (nominates rare berries found in wild battles)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 pm

cmzoid wrote:
Just be be completely greedy and difficult, I have to say it. Leaf Stone (I believe) are purchasable at the stone emporium, and we should go with a different item, since everyone has sitrus or lum berries Very Happy. (nominates rare berries found in wild battles)
Give us the Colbur berry and the Occa Berry Very Happy

Look up Inverse Battles to find out how to get them. Then SR if you get a different berry.

Colbur Berry might help with its Dark Weakness and Knock Off Weakness and regenerates w/ Harvest

You can also try Starf Berry or a Berry that boosts a Defense upon taking a hit as it regenerates which could be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Screw Grassy Terrain.

And I love stall Harvest.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 am

I have all the berries thanks to powersaves XD
So just say which one you want and I'll attach it.

For the egg moves, people have expressed different opinions so I'm making polls.
First poll is for the first set. Giga Drain, Ancient Power and Moonlight are definitive, but for the last move we have to choose between ingrain and skill swap.

Please note that I have a parent with INGRAIN (along with Giga Drain, Ancient Power and Moonlight), so if you really don't care about either move, I would go with Ingrain.

I'll post again when I start the poll for the 2nd set.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 am

OK, I have an unrelated question. Who here doesn't have power saves? Because I think I'm well into the minority here.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 am

I got mine like 2 weeks ago.

And I'm using it only to clone with backups, and get infinite money, and get all the TM/HM and all the berries. I'm not planning to use it to shinify or edit the IVs or anything, ever.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:38 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Please note that I have a parent with INGRAIN

Sees that I don't care... votes Ingrain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Ok new poll, for the 2nd set, Ancient Power or Grassy Terrain?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:06 am

Darn we needed Skill Swap.

"Please note that I have a parent with INGRAIN"

This likely greatly influenced the outcome as why would you want to be trapped in when you have that many exploitable weaknesses.

Next thing you know Madem will say the breeder gets to choose the EMs they want too well I didnt get my way w/ Cubchoo so doesnt seem fair to me. Unless you guys actially wanted Ingrain but I cant imagine why as its pretty useless compared to Skill Swap in Doubles.

Imagine giving it to Quiet Eruption Heatran in a Triple Battle first turn Ninetails brings up sun. Has a fair bit of uses there and can switch out to give 2 pokes the ability.

Ingrain gives you Recovery like Leftovers. Really if you ever want to use it its really only useful on the Harvest set so you cant be phazed out if your trying to boost.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:10 am

I didn't decide the egg moves, I made a vote, and no one needs ingrain but no one needs skill swap either.

Yes, having a parent with ingrain did influence the vote because nobody cares about either moves so while they're at it they prefer voting for the one i already have. You know, because some people are NICE.

It's pretty much time you start to realize that when you're the only one who wants something, it's normal that you don't necessarily get it.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
OK, I have an unrelated question. Who here doesn't have power saves? Because I think I'm well into the minority here.

I don't have one. I used to have one but they gave me a defective one and I didn't ask for a replacement but just a reimbursement.

Although I have to admit, buying another one is rather tempting.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Unless you guys actially wanted Ingrain but I cant imagine why as its pretty useless compared to Skill Swap in Doubles.

I didn't want either, nor would ever use either, so to me it didn't matter, so I just picked the one she had. Its sort of like the Fury Attack vs Flail on Pinsir. Its the battle of which egg move everyone will delete first, as neither will be used.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Ok everyone it's time to choose an item for the 2nd set.

It's either a berry (any of them, I have them all, so just pick one) or a Leaf Stone.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:21 pm

I vote for Sitrus.

And even though it isn't on the options, Big Root might be handy. But yeah Sitrus.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Well like the others said, everybody already has a sitrus berry, so I could attach a berry that's harder to obtain.

But yeah, most people are probably going to use the Sitrus Berry anyway...
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Big Root is kind of a good idea though
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Well like the others said, everybody already has a sitrus berry, so I could attach a berry that's harder to obtain.

But yeah, most people are probably going to use the Sitrus Berry anyway...

Ah yes, I had to go re-read the thread. In that case, I guess any of the Maison prizes, like Starf/Lansat? They're pretty rare although they are not normally attached to Exeggutor.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Big root is pretty cool. Harvest is cool, but with big root you get increased HP from ingrain, leech seed, and boy do I wish this got giga drain.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Big root is pretty cool. Harvest is cool, but with big root you get increased HP from ingrain, leech seed, and boy do I wish this got giga drain. 
... but ... it does get Giga Drain o.o
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Dammit. I looked at that move list twice today. I swear I did not see Giga Drain on there.

AAARGH! THIS DAY!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Lmao. I do think a berry is better though
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 am

*is wondering if Mademoiselle is still on her first Poke which doesnt have a matching ball so shouldve gone by quickly*

Shocked

Or did you just not change to finish?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

*is wondering if blue needs some work to do to keep him busy*
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:38 pm

That's 2 pokes with hidden power to breed, 1 with the HA, and college started so i'm busy.

Also it was going to be in a matching ball but I think I'll go out of my way to change it to a poké ball now because of that comment.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Also it was going to be in a matching ball but I think I'll go out of my way to change it to a poké ball now because of that comment.

lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 am

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Exeggcute   [Finished] Exeggcute Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Exeggcute
Page 1 of 1