Mademoiselle C
Dragon-Flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Shroomish Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Shroomish Set Name Here or Something
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
Item: Focus Sash
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Type (or Not Relevant)
Egg Moves:
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Wake-up Slap
- Drain Punch

Set 2 : Shroomish Set Name Here or Something no.2
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Adamant
Item: Toxic Orb
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Type (or Not Relevant)
Egg Moves:
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Wake-up Slap
- Drain Punch

Waited 2 days, bred the second shroom, and finished Smile

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 pm

You can make a Poison Heal set with Toxic Orb with a Careful nature.

And for the Technician set I think Jolly is better than Adamant so I would keep it like that.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Adamant Poison Heal is best imo. I've used it before and its an amazing Sub Puncher.

Also I believe I forgot if you asked for my Friend Ball when you did the Poison Heal set in the chat?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Adamant Poison Heal is best imo. I've used it before and its an amazing Sub Puncher.

Also I believe I forgot if you asked for my Friend Ball when you did the Poison Heal set in the chat?

Yeah, i have the Jolly Set done from previous breeding *shhh don't tell the admins*, but not got the poison heal set.

So what nature do i do the second shroomish? ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 am

Make a poll, I guess
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 am

Also I disagree with Madem. Jolly is a bit better w/ Technician in my opinion as you can Spore faster and set up faster w/ SD. Also allows for a Scarf set if your into that.

If you want to consider different movesets for both:

This is b/c Technician Breloom I can see being of some use in Doubles thanks to Mach Punch as well as it having a strong Rock Tomb. Why not add Helping Hand into the mix.

Tech
-Bullet Seed
-Drain Punch
-Helping Hand
-Natural Gift

Poison Heal
-Focus Punch
-Bullet Seed/Seed Bomb
-Charm
-???

Dont ever consider Seed Bomb just in case you didnt know, Shroomish gets it via Lv Up Breloom doesnt though so maybe its worth it on set 2 but only set 2 as you likely will not always run it.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:50 am

I think that's what mademoiselle said...
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 am

You say you disagree with me and then proceed to say the same thing I said...

But I disagree about the moves. The egg moves Dragon posted are the best choice and he already has them done so it's useless to make him rebreed for moves that nobody is going to use.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 am

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-73059371

Also this is why I prefer Adamant. That Power is surely worth it and it realistically is behind a Sub most of the time anyways which would question the usefulness of Careful with that low SpD.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:55 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
You say you disagree with me and then proceed to say the same thing I said...

But I disagree about the moves. The egg moves Dragon posted are the best choice and he already has them done so it's useless to make him rebreed for moves that nobody is going to use.
Whoops, I misread and thought you asked for Adamant. I thought Dragon didnt change it yet and left it Jolly for now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 am

Also iirc seed bomb is a level up move for breloom Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Also iirc seed bomb is a level up move for breloom Smile
Though I couldve sworn it was Shroomish only before. Must've missed it.

Then yeah it further supports why Seed Bomb is a waste.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 am

Interesting, i never thought of wake up slap on Breloom. To bad it wasn't still 60 base power.

And I'm not sure I can advocate charm on anything.

Natural gift isn't going to be used, and helping hand is shaky at best on a Pokemon with a base 130 attack that should be attacking, as rock tomb only hits one target I believe, so it's not THAT good in doubles.

I agree on adamant fur sub punching, but not on making dragon chase down a bunch of egg moves that will never be used.

And the move you guys are thinking of is spore. Breloom can't learn it.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:35 am

Sees poll, mandatory vote for first option without weighing potions.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:39 am

*sees drain punch, automatically wants assault vest*
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:47 am

Bunselpower wrote:
*sees drain punch, automatically wants assault vest*

LOL
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:

Also if Bash wants this one when he gets on he can have it since he basically gave me all of the egg moves when i bred it before ¬_¬

I presume you meant breeding Shroomish? You can have it. I'd like to breed those which I haven't bred yet for my personal projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shroomish   [Finished] Shroomish Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Shroomish
Page 1 of 1