Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:14 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Insert Set Name Here ...
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Jolly
Item: ???
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
- Aromatherapy
- Double-Edge
- Encore
- Seed Bomb

I love this thing, I once had a UU team that used one of these w/ my own unique set combining SubSeed w/ Bounce and Infestation. It usually was able to stall out so much. Infestation traps, Leech Seed heals, Bounce helps stall, STAB, and 30% paralysis. Of course it can also be physical w/ Sleep Powder+Swords Dance. I feel this set is a must as there is so much it can do. I'm expecting another set though if you guys want it though I likely will be VERY dissapointed if I dont get to breed a Jolly set for my shiny. Infiltrator as not many Subseeders get it outside Whimsicott and Sub usually can put a stop to Subseed and Infestation.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 am

You do realize if someone decides to make another hoppip topic correctly they'll get it and not you right?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 am

Just call you Dragon the enforcer.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
You do realize if someone decides to make another hoppip topic correctly they'll get it and not you right?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Yeah, however am multitasking a bit so I cant get it up right away but dont want to delete anything like I usually do accidentally.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 am

Also this thing is currently in a Nest Ball but b/c I'm doing a Shiny for myself I will switch to a Dream Ball when breeding for the Jolly set. Will do something different if you guys want another set.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:36 am

Agreed, this is probably the best set it can run. This has been a great set since infestation was made this gen.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:36 am

*Totally wasn't trying to finish shroomish quickly to take over this topic*
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:43 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
*Totally wasn't trying to finish shroomish quickly to take over this topic*

poor dragon...
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Forgot to mention earlier I finished this earlier. Bred till I got a 6IV as this thing loves Infestation and I wanted the 31 SpA just to get that little extra damage from it b/c wynaut.

Will mark as finished tomorrow due to the 2 day thing unless any objections to the set. Really not much else it can do though due to its pitiful attacking stats and it being slightly more useful on the physical side.

Its female too for those of you who were gender biased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Hoppip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Hoppip   [Finished] Hoppip Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Hoppip
Page 1 of 1