Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Wurmple Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Wurmple   [Finished] Wurmple EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:28 am

Wurmple

[Finished] Wurmple Wurmple
[Finished] Wurmple 267[Finished] Wurmple Moonball - [Finished] Wurmple 269[Finished] Wurmple Friendball
Wurmple - #265

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Beautifly
Ability: Shield Dust -> Swarm
Nature: Modest
Item: ???
IV spread: 31/0/30/31/30/30
Hidden Power: Rock
Egg Moves:
- Tackle
- String Shot
-
-

My favorite of the two. Modest is self explanatory. Got a +10 BST this gen in its SpA for it to reach base 100 so this thing can hit really hard. Swarm over Rivalry for consistency as you likely can see Sash on this thing and after Swarm Bug Buzz hits really hard. HP Rock for additional coverage.

Set 2 : Dustox
Ability: Shield Dust -> Shield Dust
Nature: Bold
Item: ???
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
- Tackle
- String Shot
-
-

Shield Dust over Compound Eyes b/c it has no moves to really abuse it with and immunity to Paralysis from Nuzzle and other moves like Flinching moves and such seems a bit more useful for it as all its best moves has 100% accuracy and none of its moves are below 90%. Bold so it can be able to take hits better so it can set up slowly. Also I figured that Fighting resistance was the most exploitable.

You might think this wwas an easy breed but behind that cute look these Wurmples are monsters. They take alot of checking time to breed as you have to evolve them to be able to check their Hidden Power and evolution as well as SR so they are Wurmples again its a bit time consuming just to check 1.

Both of these are done. Don't know how you guys would feel on Dustox but in my opinion Modest/Timid is definitely not worth it.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shrimpai
Breeder
Shrimpai

Male

[Finished] Wurmple Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wurmple   [Finished] Wurmple EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:20 am

Bless your soul for taking on this harbinger of death.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Wurmple Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wurmple   [Finished] Wurmple EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:36 am

Shrimpai wrote:
Bless your soul for taking on this harbinger of death.

Lol
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Wurmple Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wurmple   [Finished] Wurmple EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 am

This is done. However the cloner I give Dustox too I want a copy back right away as its my only one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Wurmple Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wurmple   [Finished] Wurmple Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Wurmple
Page 1 of 1