5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Post your PokéGen requests here. Bash or another genner will take care of them.

Please keep in mind that using genned parents is strongly discouraged unless it's a pokémon that's *extremely* hard to obtain in legit ways. The only hacked Pokemon we don't disapprove of are Dittos.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 pm

The old topic was getting way too big and messy, so here's a brand new one.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Can someone gen me any Male Togetic with Morning Sun?

I really dont want to breed and evolve one of these.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:40 am

I'll get this for you Blue when I get home.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Thanks bash Smile

Just let me know whenever your free.

Just cant stand when EMs require chain breeding through baby Pokemon D:
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:22 pm

It's ready. It's a Togekiss however. But still male and with morning sun.

FC: 5386-9459-3860
IGN: Mathieu
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:26 pm

That'll do, dont know if late as the time messages sent arent synced to my clock but I'm on the chat now if ready.

I'll send the Swablu too. I'll need it back when done though as if Impish doesnt make the cut I'll breed it myself.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Was wondering if someone can gen me a non-HA Heavy Ball Mantine(F)

Got all the EMs covered but dont have a Heavy Ball Mantine anymore as I traded the only one I had a very long time ago Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:15 am

No. We avoid genning parents for the project unless it's necessary. A ball is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Got all the EMs covered but dont have a Heavy Ball Mantine anymore as I traded the only one I had a very long time ago Surprised

Can't you just have the ball powersaved onto one and not have it genned?
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:23 am

Y'all know my stance on special balls at the best of times... but if you're gonna cheat to do it, it just seems even more pointless Neutral
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:30 am

cmzoid wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

I cant do this as I do not have a bred Mantine. Editing it on a wild Pokemon would make it untradeable and I do not have a Mantine from a previous gen so genning was the only option that would save me time and avoid going on a wild Mantine hunt in HGSS.

Managed to find one anyways though it took a while b/c these are a bit rare in HGSS and I had to find a female and ignore the males.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:35 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

I cant do this as I do not have a bred Mantine. Editing it on a wild Pokemon would make it untradeable and I do not have a Mantine from a previous gen so genning was the only option that would save me time and avoid going on a wild Mantine hunt in HGSS.

Managed to find one anyways though it took a while b/c these are a bit rare in HGSS and I had to find a female and ignore the males.

But you could collect the egg moves, edit the ball at that point, and then trade it. Since it hatched from an egg, the ball is now legal. Its only untradeable if its caught in Gen 6 with Heavy Ball.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:46 am

Magikarpus wrote:
Y'all know my stance on special balls at the best of times... but if you're gonna cheat to do it, it just seems even more pointless Neutral

That.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PokéGen Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokéGen Requests   PokéGen Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

PokéGen Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Breeding Project :: Breeding Material Requests-
Jump to: