Mademoiselle C
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Magikarp Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Mega-Gyarados
Ability: Swift Swim (Intimidate)
Nature: Adamant
Item: Gyaradosite
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Moves:
- Bounce (ORAS tutor)

Set 2 : Moxie Dragon Dance
Ability: Rattled (Moxie)
Nature: Jolly
Item: Lum Berry
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves:
- Bounce (ORAS tutor)

Set 3: Failkarp
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Lax
Item: Gyaradosite
IV spread: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Moves:
- Splash

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Failkarp is Lax. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Modest is more useless in its case.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Failkarp needs to be Timid, get those splashes off faster!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Failkarp should be Modest lv.100 shiny holding a gyaradosite with a useless HP like flying or water. We can have it TSV hatched Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Failkarp should be Modest lv.100 shiny holding a gyaradosite with a useless HP like flying or water. We can have it TSV hatched Very Happy

No HP! That would mean no 0/0/0/0/0/0 Sad
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:08 pm

But it is my dream to have a lax failkarp and a gentle failbas permanently breeding in the daycare on Route 117 Sad
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Ok I'll make it Lax... Anyway Failkarp is going to be powersaved (shiny and level 100) because Failkarp is the exception to all rules.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Ok I'll make it Lax... Anyway Failkarp is going to be powersaved (shiny and level 100) because Failkarp is the exception to all rules.

But... what if we want a legal Failkarp Sad
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Failkarp is going to be powersaved

WHAT?

I think I speak for everyone when I say, this is an outrage.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:18 pm

It's been discussed in the chat so often... Failkarp has to be the exception to every rule, so it has to be shiny, level 100, hacked, and people have to try to force a special pokeball on me.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
It's been discussed in the chat so often... Failkarp has to be the exception to every rule, so it has to be shiny, level 100, hacked, and people have to try to force a special pokeball on me.

GS Ball or bust!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 pm

cmzoid wrote:

GS Ball or bust!

YES.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:26 am

OMG! FAILKARP'S TURN TO BE BRED! O.O
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 am

cmzoid wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:

But... what if we want a legal Failkarp Sad

Sad we want a legal Failkarp Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:59 am

I hope you realize hacking certain illegal balls on this if genned will make it untradeable. Also I do not want this thing anywhere in my game as I do not keep genned Pokemon unless they are legends I think Failkarp should just be bred imo.

A Female 0/0/0/0/0/0 Magikarp is actually useful if your like me and like to check for next egg RNG as Magikarp eggs are among the fastest to hatch and putting them with a 6 31IV parent allows you to see which stat will not pass on the next egg so you can swap parents out for something useful.

If you end up breeding this have all your Magikarps be Lv 30 if you havent started yet. This makes Splash/Tackle/Flail relearnable if both parents are Magikarps the whole way and both parents have them. Gyarados can never relearn those moves unless you do this.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:30 am

1. I use PowerSaves. PokeGen is outdated.

2. You are completely (like 120%) missing the point of Failkarp.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:37 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
A Female 0/0/0/0/0/0 Magikarp is actually useful if your like me and like to check for next egg RNG as Magikarp eggs are among the fastest to hatch and putting them with a 6 31IV parent allows you to see which stat will not pass on the next egg so you can swap parents out for something useful.

Thought the 2/3/4/5/6/7 one is more useful, since it allows you to find rolled 0s as well (or rolled 1s for HP reasons)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:44 am

no
stop it
we are not going into the mechanics
stop
not for this
don't speak in hard pokewords i don't get Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 pm

cmzoid wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Thought the 2/3/4/5/6/7 one is more useful, since it allows you to find rolled 0s as well (or rolled 1s for HP reasons)

Problem with hat spread though it requires going to Battle Institute and the IVs can vary between 2 usually I thnk all 31 + all 0 parents are best b/c the IV Judge can tell you everything you need to know. If you get all 31/0 then you swap the Magikarp for another female parent to see if the random stat is a 31 or 0 the other spread is useful but it just requires more checking and the point in using Magikarp is that it hatches so fast and allows you to see IVs quickly.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Yeah, I guess that spread is more useful only for powersave users. Its the method used to get a time-machine breeding file up and going. I'm not a huge fan of that method though, so I doubt I'd use it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:53 pm

If this thing is going to be useful in some capacity, I don't want it illegal.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 pm

It is not going to be useful in any capacity whatsoever. It's Failkarp. It's a joke. It's a level 100 shiny Magikarp knowing only Splash with 0 in all its IVs, and holding a Gyaradosite as a symbol of all its pointless dreams.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:28 pm

I don't want failkarp to be useful, but I do want it to be bred with love and care. I'm occupying this thread until either it gets done legit, or you hand it over to someone with a soul!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
I don't want failkarp to be useful, but I do want it to be bred with love and care. I'm occupying this thread until either it gets done legit, or you hand it over to someone with a soul!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Magikarp   [Finished] Magikarp Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Magikarp
Page 1 of 1