Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : 'Merica
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Jolly
Item: Choice Scarf
IV spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hidden Power: N/A
Egg Moves:
- N/A

Last edited by cmzoid on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:04 pm

coop
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:07 pm

* 'Muhrica
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
* 'Muhrica

http://1023blakefm.com/the-proper-way-to-shorten-america/

The most pointless post, but explanation on why I put 'Merica Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Actually it's Hustle. But it doesn't matter. It becomes Defiant Braviary anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:16 pm

How about we let the people from America be in charge of shortening it.

Set is terrible.

'Merica out.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 am

giving yourselves a nickname is the least coolest thing but i guess that's.....you guys Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:07 am

You say that because you don't get a cool nickname. Your country's nickname would be 'gland.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:11 am

No his country's nickname is Britishland and it's the coolest. Smile

'Merica is even worse than Canehda.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am

A lot of talk coming from 'nada.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am

* Canehda.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

say 'merica all you want, the rest of the world is gonna say 'murica because clearly you don't like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:59 pm

also is it true you guys have 13 eagles per household, one for each of the thirteen colonies? o.o
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
say 'merica all you want, the rest of the world is gonna say 'murica because clearly you don't like it Very Happy

You clearly didn't see my link. 'merica is what people in the central US says, 'murica is what people on the coasts say. Both are said, I just say 'Merica!

(Also, we do all have 13 eagles, but its per person, not per household)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 pm

The rest of the world doesn't get us. And that's the way it should be. We also name each of our firearms in the order the states joined the union, and shoot them off of our front porch while drinking our 10th FREE refill of Mountain Dew and listening to the baseball game after getting home from the monster truck rally/tractor pull at the Baptist Church.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
The rest of the world doesn't get us. And that's the way it should be. We also name each of our firearms in the order the states joined the union, and shoot them off of our front porch while drinking our 10th FREE refill of Mountain Dew and listening to the baseball game after getting home from the monster truck rally/tractor pull at the Baptist Church.

Embarrassment incarnate.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Looks like your auto correct added "embarrassment" when you typed in "freedom".
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Well, since this was literally the easiest breed I've done on here... I'm done Very Happy Hurray for no egg moves or need to worry about matching ball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:35 pm

'Merica.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:36 pm

The power of freedom made this breed so much easier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Well... I just can't get this one right. Just rebreed it using a friend safari caught one... and of course its non-HA, and has been the whole time. Due to recent errors, I'd suggest people who I've distributed pokemon to in the past few days to check if I didn't give them digimon instead. Quality of work is just dropping lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Well I did get a War Greymon, but I'm fine with keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Rufflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rufflet   [Finished] Rufflet Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Rufflet
Page 1 of 1