Item: Masterball
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Dragon Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Rush
- Thrash

I never actually used any other nature besides Naughty or Naive for Salamence. So I am open to suggestions.

Last edited by bouncer2085 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 pm

I think it could probably go physical or special, but yeah mixed seems the way to go. For the last egg move I'd probably go Thrash just because of the Aerilate ability, which could make it deadly if the opponent can't defend against it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:02 pm

I think we need an adamant with intimidate. Bulky dragon dance with intimidate is scary.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:35 am

Physical Salamence is sooooo outclassed by Dragonite. The only advantage Salamence really has is its ability to go mixed so I think only a mixed set is fine
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:56 am

Sadly, the item can't be its mega stone since it's not XY-friendly. Master Ball or PP Max?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 am

Attaching the megastones aren't an overly big deal, since if you have ORAS, you can get everyone one fairly easily. Really the only megastones which are hard to get are ones from previous games. But since we have a ton of soft resetting ahead of us, I'd probably go with masterball.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 am

We need an xy friendly non mega set D:

for which i suggest timid intimidate for doubles Very Happy not because that's the set i need or anything
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 am

cmzoid wrote:
Attaching the megastones aren't an overly big deal, since if you have ORAS, you can get everyone one fairly easily. Really the only megastones which are hard to get are ones from previous games. But since we have a ton of soft resetting ahead of us, I'd probably go with masterball.

It kind of is actually. But I meant something else.

I mean I don't know if everyone here has ORAS now so wasn't the point of agreeing to breed things which are XY friendly is to be able to use them in XY? If someone is still in XY, they cannot receive the new mega stone; but, they can receive pokemon with tutor moves. And if they're only going to receive the Pokemon without its held item (ORAS mega stone), it'll be not fair for them. They might as well receive an item that they can receive in their game.

Of course, this is moot if everyone has ORAS now.

Also, unrelated note... there are 2 gunmen on the loose in the city. And I'm not that far from where the shooting took place.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 am

Take cover bash!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bagon   [Finished] Bagon Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Bagon
Page 1 of 1