cmzoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Distribution of Psychic/Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Distribution of the Psychic/Fighting Type

We have 2 cloners for this round: cmzoid and  Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least an hour free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability as well as the list of pokemon.

Last edited by cmzoid on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Don't you mean we have 1 1/2 cloners? Cause lets face it zoid, you are going to be doing the majority of the distributions due to dragon's disorganization and connection issues Razz
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
Don't you mean we have 1 1/2 cloners? Cause lets face it zoid, you are going to be doing the majority of the distributions due to dragon's disorganization and connection issues Razz

Actually, its basically "1" cloner, half me half dragon, since my computer crashed and I had to do a factory reset, and now have to set up powersaves again from scratch and remake all the saves.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Damn, that sucks. Well let me know if either of you need any help. Ill help out when I can
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Y'all know my internet sucks idk why you all put up with it instead of getting competent cloners. This is on you Razz (also I'll get to you when I can lol)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:21 pm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oYeX1BvTm0
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:21 pm

As much as i hate to say this, maybe we should start the next distribution? (if everyone has this type?)
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Four people have the pokemon (two are cloners), and nine haven't picked them up yet... so... nope lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:09 pm

cmzoid wrote:
Four people have the pokemon (two are cloners), and nine haven't picked them up yet... so... nope lol

one hand: makes sense since iv'e distributed to like 0.5 people

other hand: aint our fault y'all aint picking stuff up Razz
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:11 pm

hey.... I just noticed I have 2 suspect horseas and 2 suspect gligars in my boxes. Have I sent them to any of you? *btw I have not checked the spreadsheet yet, gonna do it now*

UPDATE: hmmm they were not sent yet... forget about it Very Happy and btw there are two sets for gligar instead of one (as it is stated in the spreadsheet).

I'm hurrying to finish onix for us to go to the last breeding episode cheers
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:23 pm

I need the psychic/fighting types and the dragon/flying types someone pls
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I need the psychic/fighting types and the dragon/flying types someone pls

We haven't even collected the Dragon/Flying yet, and I'm hopefully going to be ready for distribution on Psychic/Fightning tonight. I have like... 1/2 of the Dragon/Flying collected, but just got powersaves fully working (I'm hoping) yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Psychic/Fighting   Distribution of Psychic/Fighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of Psychic/Fighting
Page 1 of 1