AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:10 am

Hello all,

A wonderful friend in London used her lunch time off to (finally) get me a few UK Darkrai Codes. I haven't redeemed one yet since I'm at work and I left the DS at home.

=== our conversation ===
Me: "How did you get this much?"
Her: "Charm."
Both: loud laughter
=================

Anyway, for those with a PAL Region DS, I can share a code. I have to test one first later to make sure. Haha.

Best,

Bash
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:59 pm

I actually have 6 codes. Lol. I'm using 1, reserving 2 for Dragon and Karp (if they want one) - anyone else with a PAL console?

I have 3 extra. If you know someone who wants it, I'll give them over later.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 am

I would definitely like 1, and I know a guy who will too if you have enough spare!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:59 am

yes pls Very Happy but if someone gets it before me i don't mind, i've missed a couple of events now for this stupid diancie Sad
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:16 am

Magikarpus wrote:
I would definitely like 1, and I know a guy who will too if you have enough spare!

I've been waiting for both of you to reply. Haha. Yeah, I can give you two (for you and your friend). I already SR-ed mine, I got Hasty (see Legends Thread).

I'll PM you the codes here.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:16 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
yes pls Very Happy but if someone gets it before me i don't mind, i've missed a couple of events now for this stupid diancie Sad

You get a code a too. I'll PM you the code here.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:22 am

To Karp and Dragon, check your PM here. You should have the codes already.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Dragon
Breeder
Dark_Dragon

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 pm

So... No chance for me to get a code, right?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:29 am

Dark_Dragon wrote:

Oh hello there. Bienvenue!

I actually have a spare code. But would you like to participate in our breeding session and be more active in our little group? We are absolutely fun. You could breed 1 or 2 Pokémon, then send it to a cloner (cmzoid / Dragon_Flower --> they're almost always in the chat). You could also weigh in and say your thoughts on other people's proposed sets.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:16 am

He is right, we are pretty fun. Don't let the super cool Tentacruel in my signature intimidate you, we would love a new member. The breeding is wrapping up but we have already made new projects on which to embark after we finish, and we'd love to have you!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Dragon
Breeder
Dark_Dragon

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 am

bash678 wrote:
Dark_Dragon wrote:

Oh hello there. Bienvenue!

I actually have a spare code. But would you like to participate in our breeding session and be more active in our little group? We are absolutely fun. You could breed 1 or 2 Pokémon, then send it to a cloner (cmzoid / Dragon_Flower --> they're almost always in the chat). You could also weigh in and say your thoughts on other people's proposed sets.

Ok, looks nice, I would like to join in as a breeder. I didn't know this site but it seems cool. First step: get a profile pic. Do those breeded pokémon already need to have the moves and EVs or just the IVs?

P.S: Can you send me the code?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:54 am

P.S. We're not strong arming you to join if you don't want to haha. It won't hurt our feelings if you don't. bash678 is free to do what he wants with his codes, so I can't speak for him, but I'm sure that he doesn't want to bribe anyone into joining, we want them to be active and willing participants.

However, if you are genuinely interested in joining, go to the information section in the breeding section and check out the mission. It's just a Pokémon with appropriate perfect iv's (ie, no perfect attack with modest) and the 4 egg moves we choose. No EVs, they should be untouched level 1 Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Dragon
Breeder
Dark_Dragon

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 am

Bunselpower wrote:
P.S. We're not strong arming you to join if you don't want to haha. It won't hurt our feelings if you don't. bash678 is free to do what he wants with his codes, so I can't speak for him, but I'm sure that he doesn't want to bribe anyone into joining, we want them to be active and willing participants.  

However, if you are genuinely interested in joining, go to the information section in the breeding section and check out the mission. It's just a Pokémon with appropriate perfect iv's (ie, no perfect attack with modest) and the 4 egg moves we choose. No EVs, they should be untouched level 1 Pokémon.  

Yeah I really want to join. The only problem is that I can only breed on holidays Razz. So I'll do it in two weeks time.

Do you like my pic?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Welcome, I'm the dictator around here.

If you want to join and participate in our project, just read this and it should get you started.

Also yeah, nice pic. Although, as you might notice, I like my pics more on the creepy side. It helps me get the common folks to fear me so I have more power over them.

Anyway, have fun looking around. And don't forget to end all your posts with "Heil Mademoiselle C".

P.S. Think carefully before you join. We're like Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:46 pm

^^^ This post is our entire existence as a community summed up into one succinct post.

Also, that pic is amazing.

Heil Mademoiselle C.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:02 pm

It begins when they control the education. The end result is them controlling your free speech.

Fly, you fools!
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Dark_Dragon wrote:

P.S: Can you send me the code?

Yes sure. Check your PM here in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UK Darkrai Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Darkrai Codes   UK Darkrai Codes Empty

Back to top Go down

UK Darkrai Codes
Page 1 of 1