Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Bunnelby Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Attacker
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
Item: Master Ball
IV spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Hidden Power: Rien
Egg Moves:
- Defense Curl
- Rollout
- Spikes
- Double Slap (relearnable level-up move --> Bunnelby-only exclusive move)

Standard Diggersby set, nature is Adamant because it gets Agility. The first three are the only egg moves.

Item is Master Ball for the legends.

Last edited by bash678 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:49 pm

I think I would go Adamant and give it Agility
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:32 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I think I would go Adamant and give it Agility

Ah yes, it does get Agility. Good call.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 am

Consider Double Slap for EM#4. It gets it at a really early level and isnt relearnable unlike Bunnelby's other moves. Pretty bad but thats pretty much the only worthwhile long term level up EM imo.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 am

I think that's the only Bunnelby only level up move too. Too bad, like you said, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 am

I think a tutor move would be more useful than double slap
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I think a tutor move would be more useful than double slap

Tutor moves arent EMs though. Bash can just tutor it when hes done making it the same thing but it will only have 3 EMs that way.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 pm

I'm with blue here. It makes sense to do double slap when you consider what we've been doing up to this point, and feel free to tutor this thing when you're done bash or just leave it as is, either way works.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Double Slap isn't an egg move either so what "makes sense" is to give it a move that pretty much everyone is going to use anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Yeah, but we've done pre evo stuff before in lieu of egg moves, and now there is a pre evo move that will round out the moves with 4, it makes sense to do this. The xy scope cuts both ways.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm

We've done pre-evo moves only when they were useful. And we have done tutor moves too. So this is a case-by-case situation.

A vote is probably the best way to settle this. Double Slap VS Knock Off. Useless move VS really good move. Let's see...
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:58 am

On se calme!

I'm going to breed Double Slap on it but will overwrite it in favour of Knock Off for the distribution. This way, if someone really wants to use Double Slap (I doubt someone will), it will be relearnable. You can verify it yourself when you bring the Bunnelby to the move reminder.

I've already bred my own Bunnelby during the XY days so I have the three egg moves ready on a reject sitting in Bank. And it's not difficult to level up the reject Bunnelby (as well as another random one) for both parents to pass on Double Slap.

But I will tutor this thing.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:46 am

Perfect, that seemed like the best solution. Thanks bash.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:17 am

Yeah I dont care about Double Slap as much as I care that it wouldnt have 4 egg moves. I recently started a new thing that if a Pokemon doesnt have 4 EMs to pass down I will use the only prevo moves as well as the prevo's highest Lv Up moves to fill in the blanks. Though the latter isnt really important long term to warrant doing it my way, the prevo only moves despite not being very useful is still nice and was worth a mention here.

I dont think Knock Off can be passed down if both parents have it? Didnt work with TMs when I tested so I dont think tutors will work either so its really just the choice of Double Slap or having a empty EM slot. I believe it gets it around Lv 11 or something from around when I bred mine so its real easy to get too. And when its done if you feel like using the BP you can just take Double Slap off for Knock Off.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

Ah yeah, Knock Off is Diggersby only. I had thought Bunnelby also learned it.

Notable Bunnelby tutor moves are: Bounce, Endeavor, Iron Head, Super Fang (and maybe Last Resort?).

I guess I'll just have to leave it with Double Slap.

Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:59 pm

This is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bunnelby   [Finished] Bunnelby Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Bunnelby
Page 1 of 1