Bunselpower
Team_Darkfire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

[Finished] Vaporeon Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Bulky
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold
Item: Water Stone
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: N/A
Egg Moves:
- Wish
- Baton Pass
- Yawn
- Charm

Set 2 : HP Grass Offensive
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Modest
Item: Water Stone
IV spread: 31/x/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power: Grass
Egg Moves:
- Wish
- Baton Pass
- Yawn
- Charm

Last edited by Team_Darkfire on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 pm

And out of left field comes Darkfire! Nice to see you again!

Sets look good to me. We may not need an offensive set, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:44 pm

It's good to be back! I've used the offensive HP grass set and it works pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Sounds good to me. I think having it HP Grass is plenty of justification for two sets.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:06 pm

But wouldn't Hydration be good to have on one of the 2 sets? It's the HA and it's pretty good with Rest
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Both sets look good for me but I agree with MC that one of the sets should have its HA. I think Hydration would work best on the bold set.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 pm

I agree, Set 1 ability changed to hydration.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 pm

I think Water Absorb is pretty much mandatory for Bold. Its main use is as a Wish passer and giving it something it can switch in on helps save turns you may have used to heal yourself.

Also a bit iffy on Charm. Its Eevee only but is it really worth relearning? It does get Stored Power which may go good with a baton pass team as its one of the few wish passers with Baton Pass. There is also Refresh which is another Lv Up move but I feel will get more usage than Charm.

Also welcome back Dark, havent seen you in ages Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Agree with Blue, Water Absorb absolutely must be on the first set, and I'll go to the mat on that one.

Honestly, Hydration is one of the worst abilities now that permanent weather is gone. Water Absorb is so much better by comparison that personally I want both to be Water Absorb.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 pm

I agree with Blue and Bunsel, Water Absorb seems more useful for both sets than Hydration.

Also, welcome back Darkfire. Smile
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:24 am

Welcome back Darkfire!

Water Absorb is indeed good for both sets but at at least you can breed one from Hydration.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Hydration is definitely usable and it's the HA which means normally it would be mandatory to breed it on at least one of the sets even if the other ability is better.

However, this is Eevee, so it's kind of a particular case, cause we have other Eevee's with the HA. This is the only reason why it might be fine to have Water Absorb on both if that's what most people want...
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:59 pm

welcome back Very Happy

i usually leave the actual set details to the smart people unless it's my topic or the topic is starved for attention, so back to half existing for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:54 am

So, water absorb on both sets?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Yeah Water Absorb is fine as said b/c we already have HA Eevees.

Also how do you guys feel about Charm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vaporeon   [Finished] Vaporeon Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Vaporeon
Page 1 of 1