Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough Empty
PostSubject: New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough   New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:09 am

Might be a bit late, but found out today that the new movie has a teaser trailer for a "mysterious" Pokémon - possibly a Zygarde form (the third legendary needs to star in its own movie, right?)

New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough Corocoro8151

I personally like Zygarde, so if it really is its new form, I'm excited for the big reveal.

Also (also late in the news), as every year, JPN gives out event Jirachi to celebrate the Tanabata Festival. This year, Jirachi is non-shiny but has Wish, Cosmic Power, Play Rough, and Heart Stamp.

With Heart Stamp, flinching is now at 60% (and doesn't miss). And Play Rough now has 20% chance to lower Attack.

If anyone here can get one, that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough   New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:50 am

Yeah, I hope it is a new form. Z'd be on the way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough   New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 am

Even late on the news you're still way ahead of me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough   New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough Empty

Back to top Go down

New Zygarde form; New Jirachi with Play Rough
Page 1 of 1