Mademoiselle C
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Rebreed Pokémon List Empty
PostSubject: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:14 pm

List of Pokémon: Rebreed

Chimchar [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Chimchar

Special/mixed set

Cyndaquil

Rebreed Pokémon List Cyndaquil

New HA

Heatmor [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Heatmor

Illegal ball

Larvesta [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Larvesta

New tutors: change hidden power

Litleo [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Litleo

Egg moves

Magby [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Magby

Special/mixed set

Numel [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Numel

New mega

Tepig [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Tepig

New HA

Vulpix [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Vulpix

Illegal ball

Absol [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Absol

6IV

Golett [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Golett

New tutors: Iron Fist set

Sableye [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Sableye

New mega

Foongus [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Foongus

Doubles set with Rage Powder

Skrelp [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Skrelp

New HA

Weedle [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Weedle

New mega: jolly

Amaura

Rebreed Pokémon List Amaura

New HA

Cranidos [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Cranidos

Adamant/Brave

Tyrunt [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Tyrunt

New HA

Heracross [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Heracross

Jolly

Shelmet [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Shelmet

Illegal ball

Snivy [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Snivy

New HA

Machop [Taken]

Rebreed Pokémon List Machop

Quick Guard

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:17 pm

If you have any other suggestions of pokemon to rebreed, post here to say which pokemon, and the reason.

Please note that we won't rebreed pokemon if it's only to change the nature and nothing else, unless that nature is obviously the best one and everyone would definitely use it (e.g. jolly Heracross).
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 pm

We are finally here Very Happy

Also can we take a moment to appreciate that amazing banner?
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:07 am

Just a suggestion: Mixed attacker Elekid (HP Grass). It's a difficult breed, and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:10 am

Oh, and HA totodile. Unless we already bred that?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:48 am

Ed! Is Abomasnow your favorite poké?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:09 am

ed819 wrote:
Oh, and HA totodile. Unless we already bred that?

Yep, already bred.

And about Elekid, the one we have is already mixed. So the rebreed would only add HP grass, whose usefulness is only at "meh" level in my opinion... But if everyone else finds it useful we could consider it.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:39 am

Everyone, don't forget to read the reason of the rebreed, written under the pokemon in the list, and stick to it. The goal is to do quick fixes, not to discuss and breed entire new sets. We want to get this over with so we can start the soft-reset and training phases. Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:10 am

Just wanted to know this only includes pokes up to Grass so we may be missing some stuff here.

Also HA Chikorita is something I do not think is worth it. Overgrow is the better ability as it gets Aromatherapy and doesn't really have a reason to be used in the sun.

Also Leaf Guard is a bad ability. Its not as good as Hydration b/c it prevents status meaning you cannot use Rest and with that in mind Aromatherapy is better b/c it works on your entire team.

If we want it just to have it I can understand but just throwing that out there as there are people that do not know that Leaf Guard does not work like Hydration.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Agree with blue. HA for the sake of HA didn't fly before and it's not going to now.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Removed Chikorita. And the reason the list stops at Grass is that after that we took the new stuff into consideration and stopped making mistakes like illegal balls and no egg moves because we were more used to the whole process than during Fire. So there's actually nothing that needs rebreed.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:24 am

That banner is straight dope.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:29 am

Rafa's art is more appreciated than mine, I geddit T_T

It IS really dope.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:45 am

The banner is très chouette. Is everyone (active) represented there?
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:28 am

Oh, is that why rafa was asking me about my favorite pokemon? Yes, Mega abomasnow is one of my favorites Smile.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 am

I just don't know Darkfire's favorite. But he hasn't shown up... so yeah, everyone active is there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:01 am

Darkfire was on yesterday.

Darkfire, what's your favourite Poké?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:39 am

Clearly its Wailord. Banner needs more Wailord.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Just wanted to throw this out there.

Dream Ball Mixed Sheer Force Cranidos is one of those Pokes I've been wanting to work on for a while.

I noticed that our variant of the set is not 6IV and has a spread of:
Quote :
Cranidos (M) - Rash - Sheer Force - 31.31.31.04.31.31

Its a project I planned on doing for some time but since Cranidos is on rebreeds and SpA is this set's most important stat due to Rampharados's surprisingly incredible special movepool I would like to rebreed this for us if you guys would like? I saved this project for the future but seems now may be a good time to do it if you guys would prefer a higher SpA to make it more useable.

I'd likely start on it after Magby (or before if it takes a while to get those parents)
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:44 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Dream Ball Mixed Sheer Force Cranidos is one of those Pokes I've been wanting to work on for a while.

Quote :

Its a project I planned on doing for some time but since Cranidos is on rebreeds and SpA is this set's most important stat due to Rampharados's surprisingly incredible special movepool I would like to rebreed this for us if you guys would like? I saved this project for the future but seems now may be a good time to do it if you guys would prefer a higher SpA to make it more useable.

I'd likely start on it after Magby (or before if it takes a while to get those parents)

If you want to do this, you could pick Cranidos next and also do the brave set we need for the rebreed while you're at it?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Quote :

If you want to do this, you could pick Cranidos next and also do the brave set we need for the rebreed while you're at it?

bouncer already took on Cranidos's Brave set. That is why I mentioned it here (in hindsight it may have been better to bring it up there).
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 am

Oh yeah I forgot it was taken. I really need to update this list.
You can send the 5IV Rash set to a cloner at the same time as your other mons
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:23 am

If someone has time, can this be updated? So that it will be easier to determine which ones are still available. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 am

^^ xD (my sleepy state just won't let me think straight :sleepy:) but I need to contribute for this rebreed stage x.x so I'll come back to check on what still needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Bleh. Does anyone actually have time to do this? If you do just tell me and I'll give you mod powers, cause I'm so busy with school right now...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Yeah, Mc, I'll do it. I've been floating in and out recently due to busyness but I'll get it done sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:50 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, the list has been updated!
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Wasn't there initially a Snorunt on this list?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Yeah but I realized the set we have is perfectly fine for a Mega Glalie. If you think otherwise feel free to do it though.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:15 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Yeah but I realized the set we have is perfectly fine for a Mega Glalie. If you think otherwise feel free to do it though.

Nah, you're right. Hasty (the one bred) vs Naive (the one was planning to propose) Mega Glalie wouldn't be much of a difference anyway especially when it only intends to use Explosion.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:38 pm

bash678 wrote:
especially when it only intends to use Explosion.

My thoughts exactly XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebreed Pokémon List   Rebreed Pokémon List Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebreed Pokémon List
Page 1 of 1