Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Litleo  Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Litleo    [Finished] Litleo  EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : The One we Should Have Had
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Timid
Item: Power Item
IV spread: 31/even/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power: Grass
Egg Moves:
-Entrainment
-Snatch
-Fire Spin
-Yawn

So, these are the only 4 egg moves. I'll start gathering them, but the real discussion is the hidden power. At the tier level, I think Grass is the best. It's a terrible pokemon, and for such an awesome idea, they royally screwed it up.

Yeah, this is done. Also, not one mention of my "royally" pun.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Litleo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Litleo    [Finished] Litleo  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:38 am

This is basically similar to the first Litleo (except for the egg moves), I believe that had Grass HP too.

Grass is indeed the best for it, though not averse to others.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Litleo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Litleo    [Finished] Litleo  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:25 am

Yeah, but I think grass is the clear winner, and this is not good enough to warrant two sets. The 10 power drop in gen 6 was a huge blow to hidden power use, I really hate it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Litleo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Litleo    [Finished] Litleo  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:38 am

Also, not to start ignoring the rules, but there wasn't much of a discussion at all about that one, it just needed the moves. I don't want to encourage this, but I feel like activity is sparse right now, and I'm feeling exceptionally motivated this week, and would love to start the next one, seeing as the RNG lucked out on me again as I was just trying to get the iv's built up a little after collecting the egg moves I got a perfect on the 7th egg out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Litleo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Litleo    [Finished] Litleo  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Go ahead, can't wait to finish this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Litleo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Litleo    [Finished] Litleo  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Litleo
Page 1 of 1