Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Breeding Inventories Empty
PostSubject: Breeding Inventories   Breeding Inventories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:40 pm

This is a deviation from the way we normally breed, but we don't have the full numbers this time I don't believe, so I'm going to make this thread. I'm going to post my own inventory (also in my sig) that I've been working on since I finished the game. I actually encourage all of you guys to do the same (I know Blue has a lot done as well), because without the 15 or so people we had last time, it's going to be slow going this time around without a little collaboration.

Basically, this will serve as a reference point for moves, Pokemon, and abilities we already have. I use it for trading and what not, but I think it would be useful if you guys could see it as well. This is not an exhaustive list of Pokemon that are "finished", because there is a very good chance that we have not bred all of the sets possible, especially the VGC sets.

So here they are:

Bunselpower's Inventory List: www.tinyurl.com/bunselpowersinventory

BlueDryBones1 Inventory List: url is long so click here

bouncer2085 Inventory List: also a long url so click here

Last edited by Bunselpower on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Inventories   Breeding Inventories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 pm

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bluedrybones1s-mystery-zone-new-pokemon-hidden-powers-hp-fire-0-att-tapu-fini.3558923/

All my stuff is in my trade shop, I plan on making a update to my inventory on Sunday as well. I also have Bruxish, Pikipek, and Grubbin in progress behind the scenes. Not down so if you wish to take it over ask me for useful parents

Not Grubbin though, I'm definitely making a thread for it as he first one I do here officially.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Inventories   Breeding Inventories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Inventories   Breeding Inventories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:51 pm

-------

on a serious note i'll see if i have anything useful but i haven't done very much in the postgame yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Inventories   Breeding Inventories Empty

Back to top Go down

Breeding Inventories
Page 1 of 1