dobinrules
cmzoid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

[Finished] Spiritomb Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Standard Set
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Bold
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Pain Split
- Foul Play
- Destiny Bond
- Nightmare

Progress

Complete.

Last edited by Team_Darkfire on Wed May 07, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Run Bold. With a Calm Mind set (which is what it should be running) you're gonna want a full defensive nature.

I guess Sucker Punch is a thing as well. Although I don't feel like it merits another set. I like the Rest sets, whether they be defensive or offensive in nature. But this is why we have discussion.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:07 am

Nice Wondertomb set... +1
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:36 am

I'm definitely gonna have to vote for the second set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:30 am

It's been really close to 48 hours since this was posted. If there are no further suggestions, I'm ready to begin breeding!
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:31 am

Team_Darkfire wrote:
It's been really close to 48 hours since this was posted. If there are no further suggestions, I'm ready to begin breeding!

Don't see why not, a few projects (including mine) are marked as Finished now
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:38 am

I like your proper set too fwiw >_>
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Wait, should the iv spread be 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31? For bold nature, I guess -atk is best, but what about people who want to use sucker punch?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Yeah, that's a good one. I always assume the set will be the RestTalk, and they use Bold because it doesn't learn Bulk Up but does learn Calm Mind, but Sucker Punch is there, you're right. But it is level up. Idk, I'd like to hear some more input here.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Maybe I could make 2 sets? A bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 set and a careful/calm 31/31/31/x/31/31 set.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:12 pm

That's up to you and everyone else here.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:18 pm

I would just go with the bold set
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Done! Hatched a 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold female.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:05 pm

I now have possession of the Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spiritomb   [Finished] Spiritomb Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Spiritomb
Page 1 of 1