Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Carvanha Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:20 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : SHARKBAIT, OOH HA HA!
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Naughty
Item: Life Orb
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Destiny Bond
-Double Edge
-Hydro Pump
-Thrash

Sharpedo has a very usable special attack stat so Modest or even Naughty (for mixed sets) natures could work, but I chose Adamant for now unless anyone else has any preference. Alternately I could just make 2 seperate sets for physical and special attacking, but I don't know that Sharpedo is used enough to warrant this.

Progress

In discussion.

Last edited by Magikarpus on Thu May 08, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

Make a mixed set. You're including hydro pump, and it's not like a lowered defense start is the difference between life and death for this thing.
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:46 am

Firstly, I Love the set name!

Secondly there aren't really any other usable egg moves for Sharpedo. And there really isn't any need for a special set on this either. When it is used it's used for brute force. But I like the set!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:11 pm

252+ Atk Choice Band Chansey Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sharpedo: 169-199 (60.1 - 70.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

yup. I think a mixed nature is the way to go then, since even if you don't want to run special attacks you won't really miss the defence. The big question is... Lonely or Naughty?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:14 pm

I'd go naughty, only because bullet punch, ice shard, and aqua jet are priority and resisted. So there's a chance you could live one of those.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I'd go naughty, only because bullet punch, ice shard, and aqua jet are priority and resisted. So there's a chance you could live one of those.

I second naughty for the same reason
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:30 am

Marking this as in progress then. I will try for a 6IV.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Despite complaining to everyone at every oppurtunity that actually went quite smoothly. 6IV in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Nicely done. And lol
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:43 am

Carvanha collected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carvanha   [Finished] Carvanha Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Carvanha
Page 1 of 1