8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Oddish

[Finished] Oddish Evil_oddish_OF_DOOM_by_cutyeevee

Click it.

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Offensive
Ability: Effect Spore
Nature: Modest
Item: Black Sludge
IV spread: 31/Even/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
-Ingrain
-Nature Power
-Synthesis
-Teeter Dance?

Vileplume makes a great Assault Vest user and will never be using any of these egg moves. Maybe as a Chlorophyll sweeper, but it's much better suited to a defensive role.

Set 2: Same as set one, just with a Sun Stone and Chlorophyll.

We need a Bellossom and it needs nothing more than the above set with a different nature.

Status

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Global Warming.)
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:15 pm

I agree that vileplume and bellossom should come as a set. The set you posted is more suited for bellossom imo since I think effect spore is a marginally better ability for vileplume. Also, some people run a more defensive vileplume set with a bold nature.

I think you should have the modest hp fire chlorophyll set for bellossom and a bold effect spore set (not sure about hidden power) for vileplume
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:25 pm

I have a DW Dream Ball HA Oddish if you want it for Vileplume?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Sounds good. I'll get it from you sometime. It's two days before I get on this anyway.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:38 pm

I love this picture. Bonus points for you.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Sounds good. I'll get it from you sometime. It's two days before I get on this anyway.

Also I can get you a Friend Ball one for Bellosom's if you would like one as well.

Though no one has mentioned a spread for Vileplume I feel a Bold Effect Spore(HA) set would go well with it.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:20 pm

bash678 wrote:
I love this picture. Bonus points for you.

Yes, I just saw this picture, and it is amazing lol

(And I also think that Vileplume should be defensive while the set you posted is probably better for Bellossom)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Just a question, Vileplume has 20 more Special Attack than Bellossom and 10 less on each defense. With a 110 base Special Attack, no one seems to want an offensive Vileplume? I'll get Effect Spore, that should be there anyway. But does everyone want to go offensive on Bellossom and Defensive on Vileplume?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Vileplume can either be used with max speed and max special attack in the sun or with max hp and max special attack without sun. With a modest nature. And Chlorophyll.

As for Bellossom, well, I am quite sure I would never use it, but defensive would be fine.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:09 pm

I'm okay with bellossom and vileplume both having offensive sets. I don't think a defensive set is viable for bellossom.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh no, I don't really think any set is viable for Bellossom. Everyone just seemed set on Defensive for Vileplume with no offensive, and I think bulky offense is it's best set.

So does everyone want me to breed a Bold and a Modest? And you can just do with them what you will? HP Fire on the Modest of course. The other option is for me to distribute two of the Modest sets and one Bold.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:04 am

Oh by the way, you guys will have lots of time to figure this out, I won't be able to start breeding until Monday night at the earliest. Monday is my wife's and my second wedding anniversary! So we have plans tomorrow and some of Monday, as such I'll be scarce here.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:12 am

I've never tried using vileplume before so I'll trust you when you say that the modest set is better for it Smile. 2 modest sets are okay (for me). One with chlorophyll and one with its HA?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:15 am

ed819 wrote:
I've never tried using vileplume before so I'll trust you when you say that the modest set is better for it Smile. 2 modest sets are okay (for me). One with chlorophyll and one with its HA?

This probably seems for the best for me as well, as I will literally never use them. However, because we have so long to think about things... I nominate a physical attacking vileplume to the table for disccusion! Prepare to have it shot down faster than a Shedinja in stealth rocks.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:40 am

I think the best course of action here is either to breed one Modest and one Bold, both HA, or Both Modest, both abilities. I did some thinking and it has good defensive stats, so Bold is probably a good set you guys suggested. I thought that Effect Spore was a 10% chance, but I forgot it's actually 30%, so that's better on Vileplume regardless. AV for Special Attacks and Effect Spore to deter fighting types. Thoughts?

Who knew that Oddish would cause so much trouble?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Both modest with both abilities is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Obligatory something has changed post.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey bones, I'm ready to get that oddish if you have it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:59 am

Darn I was hoping for a Bold Effect Spore Vileplume variant D: its kinda like the defensive Venusaur of the lower tiers except w/o Leech Seed.

As for Teeter Dance->Spinda->Cacnea->Oddish

I got a male Spinda and a female Cacnea I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Both 5IVs.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:02 am

I already have the egg moves minus synthesis on there.

And I'm fine breeding either three sets or just ignoring the disaster that it Bellossom and giving two sets to Vileplume.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:22 pm

You can breed the 3 sets since there's so much discussion.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Oddish. The controversial pokemon. I just hate to do three sets on something that turns into Bellossom.

Alright. It gets aromatherapy, so that is good enough for me for justification of a bold set. Starting now. I'll update stuff tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Actually you can make 1 bold with the HA and 1 modest with chlorophyll. And then people can choose which one becomes Vileplume and which one becomes Bellossom. And they can make them both evolve into Vileplume if they want to. And if they want 2 Vileplume and a Bellossom they can breed another one using yours as parents.
Cause I agree that 3 sets for Oddish is ridiculous. Even Larvitar didn't get 3 sets.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Actually you can make 1 bold with the HA and 1 modest with chlorophyll. And then people can choose which one becomes Vileplume and which one becomes Bellossom. And they can make them both evolve into Vileplume if they want to. And if they want 2 Vileplume and a Bellossom they can breed another one using yours as parents.
Cause I agree that 3 sets for Oddish is ridiculous. Even Larvitar didn't get 3 sets.

I was about to suggest this. Although Modest might be in Friend Ball doesn't look that bad on Vileplume.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:58 pm

I was actually thinking about making them both HA. The ratio isn't that bad to make it chlorophyll if anyone wants, and effect spore is more universally useful, given its bulk (like for assault vest like I'm going to be running effect spore is better), because Bellossom is just really bad. If anyone really wants a chlorophyll Oddish over effect spore, see me, I have an hp fire one already for myself already just without egg moves.

Relying on Sun to sweep is something I'm almost never comfortable with in singles, and I just don't think setting up weather for a Vileplume sweep is the way to go, and I want to breed what we'll be the most universally useful.

Here is an idea. A bold and modest Oddish, both HA, with the modest holding an ability capsule from the cloner so the user can switch to chlorophyll if they so desire.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I was actually thinking about making them both HA. The ratio isn't that bad to make it chlorophyll if anyone wants, and effect spore is more universally useful, given its bulk (like for assault vest like I'm going to be running effect spore is better), because Bellossom is just really bad. If anyone really wants a chlorophyll Oddish over effect spore, see me, I have an hp fire one already for myself already just without egg moves.

Relying on Sun to sweep is something I'm almost never comfortable with in singles, and I just don't think setting up weather for a Vileplume sweep is the way to go, and I want to breed what we'll be the most universally useful.

Here is an idea. A bold and modest Oddish, both HA, with the modest holding an ability capsule from the cloner so the user can switch to chlorophyll if they so desire.

AC doesn't work with HA. And Healer is pretty bad for Bellosom sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:17 pm

No, but if I start it as HA, if people decide they want chlorophyll for either they can use it to get rid of the ha to go back to chlorophyll. I'm starting as HA so the option for effect spore modest Vileplume is still there.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
No, but if I start it as HA, if people decide they want chlorophyll for either they can use it to get rid of the ha to go back to chlorophyll. I'm starting as HA so the option for effect spore modest Vileplume is still there.

But if you AC a Pokémon with its Hidden Ability it will not revert to one of the standard ones if that is what you meant.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

But if you AC a Pokémon with its Hidden Ability it will not revert to one of the standard ones if that is what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Dang, that's right. Forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Alright, the poll shows double modest. I'm going with that, both abilities. If you want Bold, just switch the natures. It'll be easier anyway since that set's non hidden power. Too much discussion for Oddish.

Bones, I'll look for you tonight to grab that Oddish.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Alright, the poll shows double modest. I'm going with that, both abilities. If you want Bold, just switch the natures. It'll be easier anyway since that set's non hidden power. Too much discussion for Oddish.

Bones, I'll look for you tonight to grab that Oddish.

I usually cant get on any later than 5pm PST.

Also imo if running AV as you can only run Attacking moves I think HP Fire should stay. Although its only options for coverage outside Poison Grass are Hidden Power, Dazzling Gleam, and Infestation.

Guess I'll get Bold myself. Moonlight access is too good to pass up. Though I recommend getting Bellosssom's in Friend and Vileplume's in Dream anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Well I'll be home about 6 central, so that'll work. If not, head over to the cloner section and find someone that'll be on later.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Breeding now.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:32 am

I got an hp fire perfect last night!

Alas, it was another chlorophyll.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:11 pm

I am done with this godforsaken blue evil radish. The chlorophyll isn't in a friend ball, but I do not care.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Props for the song. Queen is the best.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:24 pm

So I assume you are going to start Bulbasaur just in case, given your clearly amazing HP breed abilities Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Yeah, we expect the bulbasaur to be faster.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Wow. You guys better sleep with one eye open.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I am done with this godforsaken blue evil radish. The chlorophyll isn't in a friend ball, but I do not care.

If you want I can do that one for you?

Otherwise I will rebred it myself anyways so why not just do it now?

That way you have more time to work on Bulbasaur Very Happy

All I'll need is for you to add the EMs onto a female w/ the ball I gave you and I'll do the rest.

Though to confirm you got on in the Dream I gave you already correct?

I finished the 5 threads I have so if your having trouble I'd be glad to help you out.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Let me try it, the HA one is perfect, and I have an hp fire male in the daycare already.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Just a reminder (from the Presentation of the Project thread):

Magikarpus wrote:
What else can I do?

This is a project for the practical rather than the superficial which means the following are entirely optional. Be aware, you can do these things, but don't expect everyone else to do the same:

Rare or "appropriate" pokealls - This is entirely superficial and subjective from person to person. For example, I have always preferred the uniformity of regular pokeballs. However, many people appreciate it and there is no doubt that a Pokémon in an apricorn ball has more trade value than one in a regular ball, so we're leaving it up to you to breed in any ball you want.

Blue, you can breed in special balls if you want, and it's nice that you try to help other people get special balls too, but remember it's supposed to be entirely optional, and some people (me included) do prefer regular pokeballs. Don't get me wrong, I like you and am glad you're with us, but it would be nice not to insist too much on balls when people don't want to breed for them, thanks Wink

(And poor Bunsel already spent enough time breeding for Oddish I think XD Also it's already in a Dream Ball so it's great, no need for a friend ball...)

((Feel free to re-breed it if you want, though, but Bunsel deserves a break Razz))
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Just a reminder (from the Presentation of the Project thread):

Magikarpus wrote:
What else can I do?

This is a project for the practical rather than the superficial which means the following are entirely optional. Be aware, you can do these things, but don't expect everyone else to do the same:

Rare or "appropriate" pokealls - This is entirely superficial and subjective from person to person. For example, I have always preferred the uniformity of regular pokeballs. However, many people appreciate it and there is no doubt that a Pokémon in an apricorn ball has more trade value than one in a regular ball, so we're leaving it up to you to breed in any ball you want.

Blue, you can breed in special balls if you want, and it's nice that you try to help other people get special balls too, but remember it's supposed to be entirely optional, and some people (me included) do prefer regular pokeballs. Don't get me wrong, I like you and am glad you're with us, but it would be nice not to insist too much on balls when people don't want to breed for them, thanks Wink

But I like putting matching balls on everything Sad

[Finished] Oddish Vileplume[Finished] Oddish Dreamball

[Finished] Oddish Bellossom[Finished] Oddish Friendball

and they match almost perfectly :O

Not to mention anything I get from here not matching I'm likely to reball anyways but still from what I see most people(from all the boards I've been to) prefer matching but some don't like the extra effort so I try to make it easier. I never breed anything w/o a matching ball anymore so its hard to see it from the other side so sorry if I try to push them too much ._.

Though Bunsel just send me back the Friend if you cant do it or dont want me to as that was the only one I had as well.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:36 pm

No, I've got billions of rejects. I'll give it a try, but I'm thinking I really do need to get going on bulba. I have a5 IV female I bred all the way up for the express purpose of passing on the ball, so maybe I'll get lucky tonight. Yes, I am aware of what I just wrote.

Hear that everyone?! I'm doing another hp fire. Buckle up.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:45 pm

I'd say the "care about balls" vs "doesn't care about balls" ratio is pretty much half-and-half, really.

I do understand the whole matching balls thingy, but the point of the project was to breed perfect competitive (and 100% legal) versions of every breedable pokemon, not perfect "pretty and rare" versions.

This project was Magikarpus's idea and for now we're sticking to the original idea. But nothing stops us from starting another breeding project for special balls, shinies, different forms with different patterns for Vivillion, Flabebe, etc. later, after the current project is over. People who just wanted competitive mons can leave and people who want more can stay for the next projects when the time comes. But for now, it's quicker if we just stick to the practical stuff. So just be patient and you'll be able to reball all the pokemon you want in the future Razz
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:50 pm

To much talk about balls.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 am

Is this a bad time to mention that the Deino being distributed is in a Moonball = Illegal Combination...

I just noticed today
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:01 am

Yeah we already noticed that. Sephiroth had to breed it quickly and didn't pay attention to the ball. We're rebreeding it and it's going to be distributed with the fairy and poison types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Oddish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Oddish   [Finished] Oddish Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Oddish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next