ed819
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Doom Cake
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Naughty
Item: (Whipped Dream to be held by cottonee to prevent evolution) Big Root
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- After You
- Belly Drum
- Copycat
- Yawn

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Remember when this topic was about swirlix? those were the days.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

The doom cake living up to its name.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:09 pm

any luck with the cake yet? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:59 pm

The Stupid Cake is giving me terribad results, i'm not gonna have much free time this week but i'll keep trying Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 am

I have all the time in the world this week, if it helps you, I can continue your work.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 am

Yeah it would be cool if Dragon sent you copies of parents so that you two can both try to get that Swirlix at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 am

I will when i next see you Smile I have very little time now since i have to be revising for my Exams in two weeks :/

It's gonna be so embarrassing if you get it before i do
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 am

Can u go online now? Then I can start it right away.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 am

Please give me 10 - 15 minutes (i'm not home just yet) and i can send them then?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:58 am

Ok! I'll send you the pkmn to be cloned as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:43 am

I'm home now,but i found a hole in the idea = the swirlix i was using as a parent will have its egg moves erased once i take it out of the daycare Sad so if i did it would leave us with an egg moveless swirlix :/

Back to breeding :/
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 am

you can send him one of the babies, no? or you can take it out and go to the move-relearner
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 am

I spent some time stealing heart scales from luvdiscs yesterday lol don't u have a reasonable leftover?

Last edited by rafakp on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:48 am

I can send him one of the babies but wouldn't that just make it harder to get a 6IV? Also i have never touched a heartscale in my life lol. Let me go and find some luvdisc Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 am

Send the swirlix to me, so I can make it relearn the egg moves. I have loads.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 am

You can also send me a baby, it won't take that long to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:52 am

I'll send you a clone of the parent i'm using (i'll send it to you so it's less pokecash when you're done) and it'll be quicker anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:53 am

Do you have heart scales?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 am

i have no heartscales at the moment :/ if it won't work though i can send the best baby i have? (30 IV's in HP and 31 in everything else, or). Or you can give me a little extra time to go get 4 heartscales?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 am

Thta baby is excellent lol I'm online already
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Give me a second to hatch it (since it's still in its egg) and i'll add you Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Do you need a 6IV ditto? it's what i'm using as the other Parent. Or do you already have one?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:08 pm

I have one
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:13 pm

I'll just send over swirlix then Smile Send whatever for now and any important pokemon later Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Remember I'm sending you the pkmns to be cloned for the group lol don't release them!!!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Ah, no problem then Smile How many was it?

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

Oh damn! I didn't read that it's important!!!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Can I send the others? Or later?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Just other 2
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 pm

It's no problem, it was just easier that way but i don't need to back up so it's okay. How many is it? Send them over Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:18 pm

That's it! That one marill, that still needs life orb, and the two bulbasaurs. The modest one needs a life orb and the calm one, venusaurite.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 pm

I'm one of the cloners so i'll attach the items on them Smile I have a life orb to x999 but i'll need to buy the venusaurite (with pokemoney of course) lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 pm

I know! I copied the message from the other topic and I forgot to delete the last sentence lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Oh lol. no worries then Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 pm

This sure is a doomed cake! The results are terrible D:
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm

I got one with 30 in Attack. This cake is hellbent on making life miserable Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Last pkmn to be finished... c'mon luck. Help us
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:07 pm

In a few days the entire breeding squad is going to be trying for this thing. 11 shinies shall be hatched, even more with 30s for the 5th stat, but even then, no 6IVs!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Lol don't say that  No 

I'll find it in this box I'm about to fill (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Alright! 2nd swirlix in the box was 6iv  cheers 

Let me check the rest lol but it's done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:45 pm

rafakp wrote:
Alright! 2nd swirlix in the box was 6iv  cheers 

Let me check the rest lol but it's done Very Happy

Gasp! Is it the right nature with all the right moves and ability? I don't think we can handle another false positive lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Right nature, right moves, right ability and right time Sleep 
I was about to fall asleep disappointed lol
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:50 pm

rafakp wrote:
Right nature, right moves, right ability and right time Sleep 
I was about to fall asleep disappointed lol

Genetically superior cake for all!!!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:51 pm

And Dragon-Flower even gave me a mother with premier ball, we have a cool 6iv swirlix
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:00 am

The rest of the box was doomed lol just that one miraculous cake was meant to bring us happiness
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:18 am

rafakp wrote:
The rest of the box was doomed lol just that one miraculous cake was meant to bring us happiness

Doesn't matter, the cake of destiny has been born!!!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:15 am

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:49 am

Alas It has Finally Come! Very Happy Thanks for helping out Rafakp!

I promise i'll be more helpful next time
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:48 pm

You're fine, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Swirlix   [Finished] Swirlix - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Swirlix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2