ed819
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Physical (Shell Smash)
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Item: White Herb
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Spikes
- Counter
- Wide Guard
- Night Slash

Last edited by rafakp on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I like the set, but I'm not sure Life Orb is the best item to have, cause if you manage to pull off a shell smash after surviving a hit thanks to Sturdy, you won't want to die after the first attack you use Razz

Maybe King's Rock? It's gimmicky but it can be very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Also you don't have to breed for 31 IVs in special attack Razz
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:38 pm

And also maybe Jolly instead of Adamant? Being able to outspeed Choice Scarf pokemon after a Shell Smash would give you an edge.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

Stop crushing the dreams of those who love 6IVs!!!

Yeah, I agree, its not going to use it anyway, so you can just do what I do and get the 5 IV (-Sp. Atk), and if you have enough time near the end, re-breed to try for the 6IV, so we move efficiently through the type.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

True! Lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I like the set, but I'm not sure Life Orb is the best item to have, cause if you manage to pull off a shell smash after surviving a hit thanks to Sturdy, you won't want to die after the first attack you use Razz

Maybe King's Rock? It's gimmicky but it can be very annoying.

Flinching can sure be annoying and helpful in this case lol alright
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Everyone prefers jolly instead of adamant? Or should I make a poll?
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:36 pm

I think wide guard should replace endure for the egg move. I don't see any point in crustle running endure. Wide guard might be more useful in doubles. We should also consider white herb for the item.

I also vote for adamant nature.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Yeah I was trying to imagine a situaion in which endure would be useful. Let me add that option and see what the others think.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Ooooh white herb sounds great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Right, white herb is great
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Oh, I also vote for Night slash over block
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:23 am

I recently acquired a Adamant Premier Ball female w/ the 4EM you put up from a giveaway. Let me know if you want to borrow it(or simply hatch the egg for me so you save a ton of time)

Dwebble(not Crustle) is one of my favorite 6th gen mons. I've gotten several online Dwebble sweeps w/ Sturdy+Shell Smash+Flail+Lum Berry making my full NFE team consisting of Combusken, Dwebble, Magneton, Tangela, Yanma, Sneasel amazingly my best team
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 am

We need to run jolly if we're boosting speed, you need all you can get.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

If the set doesn't change, I could borrow it. I'd just make it jolly. What 4 ems it has?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am

rafakp wrote:
If the set doesn't change, I could borrow it. I'd just make it jolly. What 4 ems it has?

Counter, Night Slash, Spikes, Wide Guard.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:38 am

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:16 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dwebble(not Crustle) is one of my favorite 6th gen mons.

But... Dweeble is from the 5th gen... unless... its such a favorite it has transcended the borders between generations, and belongs to them all at once O.O.

(I actually came in to agree with White Herb...)

Last edited by cmzoid on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 pm

White Herb it is, then Smile
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Can I start breeding Dwebble?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:53 pm

rafakp wrote:
Can I start breeding Dwebble?

I'd wait a little longer to give people a chance to vote on the nature, as it has only been a day since discussion started, and the nature isn't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 pm

And I just remembered that I gotta pick DryBones' premierball dwebble
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:58 pm

rafakp wrote:
And I just remembered that I gotta pick DryBones' premierball dwebble

It can wait till tomorrow. Perhaps I should try to see if I can get it hatched first just in case. The one I get from you I will probably be evolving though my other one I dont want to. Free level ups via your DC is pretty nice though.

The one I already have I got from a giveaway is Adamant. Usually dont go to giveaways but its DWEBBLE one of my favorite if not my favorite *5th gen Pokemon. Its power is too great to consider evolving and its much faster than its evolution and Frailer to gt to lower HP easier for Flail. Just try to make sure it stays out of wild battle and only way it can be touched is via Day Care levels.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Sure! It'll only level up in the DC. Can we trade tonight? Tomorrow it'll be hard to connect the ds to the internet
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 pm

rafakp wrote:
Sure! It'll only level up in the DC. Can we trade tonight? Tomorrow it'll be hard to connect the ds to the internet

Unfortunately I cannot play for the rest of the day. Next week starts school but late classes so they shouldnt affect my activeness during the day. Best time to trade any day this week is 8am-4pm PST. The earlier the better b/c as it gets later I get lazier.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Alright. I'll try to message you tomorrow morning to check if you're available. What time is it there btw?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:32 pm

rafakp wrote:
Alright. I'll try to message you tomorrow morning to check if you're available. What time is it there btw?

Look at the time I sent this to the time it says to you I posted this if you need to check how many hours away I am.

Its 6:32pm by the time I sent this.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:43 pm

I'm in the airport... phone battery almost dying. Nothing to do... Can I go on and breed it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:47 pm

rafakp wrote:
I'm in the airport... phone battery almost dying. Nothing to do... Can I go on and breed it? Very Happy

The 2 days have passed and only other other person has voted on the poll, so I think its probably safe to say those who have voted are going to. Looks like Jolly wins.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Cool Very Happy it won't be in a premier ball though...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 pm

We'll live.

Seriously, we've had this discussion, special balls are nice, but aren't a requirement of the project. Going out of your way to carry a ball through isn't worth it given the breadth of this undertaking.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Finished! I got one male and one female. Which one would you rather have?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Boys rule, girls drool.

Yes, I am inciting a third grade riot.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Female Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Dwebble Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dwebble   [Finished] Dwebble Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Dwebble
Page 1 of 1