cmzoid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Dual Screener/Wall
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Sassy
Item: Iron Ball
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
-Tackle
-Confusion
-
-

Set 2 : Dual Screener/Wall's Friend
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
Item: Light Clay
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
-Tackle
-Confusion
-

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 am

Those are some pretty powerful egg moves
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 am

To be fair though, now being weak to ghost and dark kinda makes a physically defensive set viable as well, the resistances are kinda split physical special.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am

cmzoid wrote:
Those are some pretty powerful egg moves

It's got nothing on weedle though.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 am

Need moar opinions.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 am

If we're using Levitate I prefer physically defensive. But a specially defensive Heatproof set could bring an element of surprise. If you want to, you could breed both, so we have both natures and both abilities. But if you want to breed just one I think my choice would be physically defensive with Levitate.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 am

I like it better as a Special Wall as well. I used to think that Heatproof could trick opponents, since they'd take for granted that a Bronzong would have Levitate as ability, but it didn't work out and it lost the opportunity to switch-in on ground moves... so, the set looks great.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:35 am

I'll be willing to breed both but the one I want less (physically defensive) I'll probably just stick to 5IV -SpA. Though I'll try to still have HP Ice.

I think Levitate should be on both though but perhaps the 2nd could have AC?

First can have Iron Ball so it can have something different?

Specially defensive is the reason I bred this, so I have a reason to breed it as even I dont have one yet and I want one o.o also can stop pretty much any Fairy.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:02 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I'll be willing to breed both but the one I want less (physically defensive) I'll probably just stick to 5IV -SpA. Though I'll try to still have HP Ice.

I think Levitate should be on both though but perhaps the 2nd could have AC?

That's fine with me.

Actually, can you make your Sassy set holding AC and an Impish set (5IV and no HP ice) holding Light Clay?

And if you want an Iron Ball you can attach that instead of the AC. But I think the Impish set with Light Clay would be cool to have.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Updated the main post. Let me know if you guys like.

I will take a while before I start this as I want to breed myself a Basculin/Skiddo first. If anyone has Bronzor w/ Sassy nature it would help me speed things up alot.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 am

Started working on this. Doing the Sassy set first. Will take me a while as I dont stop till I get a 6IV egg I can hatch shiny. Then I'll do Impish and if I want take another poke maybe Emolga if I dont have to do HP Grass since I have one done but there are other pokes I might want to take to breed from scratch as well.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:28 am

Sassy Bronzor is done, will work on the Impish one after I check if Sassy is hatcheable so I can clone the egg for myself.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Finally got a hatcheable Basculin and got my Sawk and Skiddo hatched already to wrap up my RU team in-game Very Happy

Working on finishing Bronzor#2 right now. I'm rushing to take Emolga as we need to have a discussion(in which hopefully I need to breed only one but never know) so I can have discussion done with and send over the Emolga to a cloner before I depart on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 pm

It is finished, Emolga is mine now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Stay away csidun
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Bronzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bronzor   [Finished] Bronzor Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Bronzor
Page 1 of 1