Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Insert Set Name Here ...
Ability: Bulletproof
Nature: Impish
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
- Curse
- Quick Guard
- Spikes
- Synthesis

Likely the only set we'll really need. Been using this thing very early and its one of the bulkiest things ever with its high Def and HP as well as reliable Recovery, nice STABs, plenty of immuunities thanks to Bulletproof even eliminating some weaknesses and giving immunities to common STABs like Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, etc. and a good support movepool like Leech Seed and Spikes its one of the most useful members of my team as well as helped make 6th gen have my favorite starter trio.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Gasp... no Shelmet selection... O.O What blasphemy is this!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:15 pm

cmzoid wrote:
Gasp... no Shelmet selection... O.O What blasphemy is this!!!
Gonna be lazy, if anyone takes Shelmet I'll give them the Eviolite set. I dont have HP Rock ready atm so dont feel like doing it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Let me know what you guys think of this. I have this done so I'll be marking it done tomorrow if I'm good to go so I can pick the next poke. I have over 7 Bug/Grass types already bred from leftover projects so I look to clear a bunch of them for us.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:43 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Let me know what you guys think of this. I have this done so I'll be marking it done tomorrow if I'm good to go so I can pick the next poke. I have over 7 Bug/Grass types already bred from leftover projects so I look to clear a bunch of them for us.

Does over 7 mean 8? Also, why don't you just breed pokemon you haven't already bred? Wouldn't it be more fun for you, since you can get them TSV matched to increase your collection and breed for the guild at the same time?

(though you should totally still take Wurmple)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 pm

cmzoid wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Does over 7 mean 8? Also, why don't you just breed pokemon you haven't already bred? Wouldn't it be more fun for you, since you can get them TSV matched to increase your collection and breed for the guild at the same time?

(though you should totally still take Wurmple)
I will do that if I get Hoppip and Tangela as I likely will have to breed new sets and I really like both of them. Otherwise I want to knock some of the harder ones off for you guys that and the 6th gen ones.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Noooo I want Tangela.
Stick to the bug types like you planned before XD
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Noooo I want Tangela.
Stick to the bug types like you planned before XD
I'll be breeding 2 with Hidden Powers so I want to do it. One of them the reason I'm breeding both is to breed a shiny which I would want one for both on my preffered set.

So its a race to see with me likely being ahead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 pm

That's just mean
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
That's just mean
Not my fault there are hordes of Bugs/Grass in my boxes and 2 of them I want to rebreed for possible shinies.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 am

Well passed the 2 days. Marking this as finished however if you guys have any suggestions or comments feel free to say so as I'll check them out just in case. Just want to move onto the next mon which I want to breed shiny b/c I came up w/ a good NN for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Chespin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chespin   [Finished] Chespin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Chespin
Page 1 of 1