Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Porygon  Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Windows 7
Ability: Trace (Adaptability)
Nature: Modest
Item: Dubious Disc
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Gravity
-Icy Wind
-Trick
-Pain Split

Set 2 : Windows XP
Ability: Trace
Nature: Calm
Item: Power Item
IV spread: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
-Gravity
-Icy Wind
-Trick
-Pain Split

Set 3: Windows Vista
Ability: Analytic
Nature: Quiet
Item: Power Item
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves:
-Gravity
-Foul Play
-Trick
-Pain Split

Set 4: Windows Me
Ability: Download
Nature: Naive
Item: Dubious Disc
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
-Gravity
-Icy Wind
-Trick
-Pain Split

Here are the 4sets I came up with. IVs are accurate as to what I was able to get, they turned out very well. They are, for all intents and purposes, done.

[Finished] Porygon  Seizure-porygon

Last edited by Bunselpower on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:39 am

Maybe do both adaptibility and analytic for Porygon Z? Since it's 2 pokemon it's fine to do more than 2 sets.

In any case, I think Porygon 2 should be calm and Porygon Z should be modest.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:53 am

I could have sworn that the go to was bold for that mixed defensive set. And I would be fine with more sets, but it doesn't have any egg moves, so it's so easy to breed. Again, I'll do it, just wondering if we really want to.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Bunsel, i believe the titles should both be

1) BUY GOOD FOR YOU BY SELENA GOMEZ FT. A$AP ROCKY ON ITUNES NOW

and

2) JK MY LITTLE NERD MUFFINS BUT LIKE STREAM IT OR SOMETHING IDK

Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 pm

also i changed my image for you Bunsel

you like?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Um...
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 pm

I know it's easy to breed but I don't want to give up on Analytic because it's a great ability and yet I know if we don't get a modest Adaptability set everyone is going to breed one because it's the best Porygon Z set so might as well just get both. We can see if people agree though.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:31 am

Yeah, that is true. I'll do a third. I have 1000+ battle points for which I have no need.

And for goodness sakes, use some punctuation. You're starting to sound like someone else we know. O_o
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:50 pm

I was typing super fast because I was at work
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Lol I was only kidding.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 am

Blue you're one of the people on this site that comment on almost everything, where are you dude, this is so surprising lol #Bluewhereareyou???

Photoshopped (paint) that meme with the guy on the phone for u:

[Finished] Porygon  IN6CNNQ
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 pm

01001110 01100101 01100101 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001110 01100001 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01000100 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101100 01101111 01100001 01100100 00100001

Edit by MC: "Needs more naive download" (You're welcome)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:51 pm

^ That's some legit Bunselpower style humor right there. Mad props.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Analytic isn't very useful but if you want to do Analytic it must be Modest for P2, as P2 is the better user as P-Z has speed as well as more reliable(and more powerful) damage boosting options.

Going Analytic however means there is no real set for Porygon-Z here.

Also give Up-Grade to one of your other Pokes. You can leave Dubious Disc on this though unless you guys just want P2 straight off the bat since all its Lv Up moves are pretty much on the same level.

The Porygon line is my favorite Pokemon ever since I got the Game Corner's Porygon in FR/LG and kept it and evolved it in Pearl(still have the original today). Would've taken this myself but didnt feel like rebreeding something I already have. Especially since my Mix Download gimmick likely wouldn't slide on here despite it being ridiculously satisfying to catch people off guard.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm

^ Didn't bring anything to the conversation since the plan is already to have one calm Trace, one modest Analytics and one modest Adaptability.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:55 pm

IDK, I think he did. At the very least he clarified the reasons.

Thanks for the reminder about the disc, that's what I meant to do, for some reason I switched them around. Later on I probably would have just checked this instead of thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:46 am

Man, I'm thinking about this though, and I don't want to make a bold trace and a modest trace, that's so close together. Do you guys want both if those or do you want to try blue's mixed thing or leave it at two.

Poll time!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 am

The problem with Bold Trace and Naive Download is that we leave out THE most common Porygon set, which is Modest Adaptability. That's why I was suggesting 3 sets (since it's 2 different pokémon anyway)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:31 am

Yeah, I know. But I didn't want to make two modest ones either, that seemed like a waste.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:08 am

Bold Trade + Naive Download + Modest Adaptability
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm

What, people actually want to try my gimmick Surprised

Well I have a leftover 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Download Porygon from when I was breeding for shinies if you want to spare yourself from breeding a 6IV Bunsel.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:33 pm

I think timid > naive on a thing with 135 sp.atk vs 80 atk but Bunsel put naive in the poll...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:31 am

Yeah, but download is kind of useless unless this can go mixed when you have adaptability as an option. And we already have something that turns into adaptability and I don't want to breed two things only separated by nature.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 am

I've got it. Modest Trace, Quiet Analytic, and Naive Download. That way we get a p2 set in analytic, get the premier pz set in modest adaptability, and get the bonus of a usable download. Then instead of breeding toward modest adaptability on our own, we are breeding toward the defensive p2 set should we want it.

This seems like a very good batch of sets to use, honestly, anyone else have any better ideas?

And yes blue, I will take you up on that spare Porygon, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:22 pm

The best P2 set is bold Trace
The best PZ set is modest Adaptibility (Trace)

So yes the only difference is the nature but they're 2 different pokémon so I don't see that as a problem. Since they're the 2 sets that are definitely going to be used it would be ridiculous not to have them.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Alright, so the end tally is bold trace, modest trace, and quiet analytic?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Well since Bold Trace and Naive Download won the poll shouldn't it be Bold Trace + Naive Download + Modest Trace?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 pm

No, because then we don't get analytic.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Well according to the poll options it looks like the plan was not to get analytics anyway
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Read the first line of the poll again.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Oooh...

Then quiet analytics + naive download + modest adaptability + bold trace? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:24 pm

(and by bold I mean calm)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 pm

If we want 4, I'll do 4. It's not a problem.

And by 4 I mean 3 and take blue's.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:34 pm

We're in the last breeding round so screw this. 4 sounds like a plan. XD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:24 am

So after learning that Porygon can learn recycle via level up, I need a new tutor move. I was thinking pain split, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:58 am

Magic Coat?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:04 am

Level up.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 am

I see someone didn't waste any time
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 am

You mean with the tutor moves? I can easily teach something else. And if you mean the actual breeding, it only took about 25 eggs.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:24 pm

I mean the breeding, it took you less than a day o.o
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Well it is Porygon, once you get one you have a 1/6 change to get any other if you have Dittos of appropriate natures.

Also nice to see Calm.

I have Bold/Timid HP Fighting/Naive Porygons (all shinies too) now I get 3 more natures to add as I can never have enough Porygons. Maybe I can even make a mono-Porygon team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:26 pm

I would actually like to see that.

Also blue, if you could just pass on the naive one to whomever when it's collecting time, that would be great. And adding a dubious disc would also be great.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Haha, the Quiet one is Windows Vista because it's slow, I geddit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Porygon    [Finished] Porygon  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Porygon
Page 1 of 1