HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)

Go down 
+5
rafa
cmzoid
BlueDryBones1
Dragon-Flower
Team_Darkfire
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type

We have 2 cloners* for this round: cmzoid and Dragon-Flower* (probably not).

The one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least an hour free and two (or three) boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability as well as the list of pokemon.

Also, special notes: Horsea accidentally was in one battle, it has 7 EXP, but is still level 1. I used a reset bag to get rid of the 1 defense EV.

Also, other note, you can also get the vivillion eggs in this round as well, if you desire, but this makes the trades slightly longer than normal.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Where can I find details on the Vivillons?(if any?) I think we all know what I really want to know about them...

I should be able to recieve them between next Thurs-Mon whenever your free.

Also spreadsheet still needs updating for that type. I can help update the sheet if needed?

I keep mine in good shape so I feel I can be trusted with the editing rights?

Outside random IVs I could probably easily update everything if its not updated by the time I recieve the pokes.

I use the sheet a lot for reference so I'd like to keep it up to date.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:34 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Where can I find details on the Vivillons?(if any?) I think we all know what I really want to know about them...

They all have at least 3 egg moves (the only egg moves they can get). Some of them may have a fourth one (moves from two parents bred together).

They are all also in matching balls depending on the pattern. I forgot which is which, but e.g. Dive Ball for Marine, Nest Ball for Garden, etc. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:05 am

bash678 wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

They all have at least 3 egg moves (the only egg moves they can get). Some of them may have a fourth one (moves from two parents bred together).

They are all also in matching balls depending on the pattern. I forgot which is which, but e.g. Dive Ball for Marine, Nest Ball for Garden, etc. Something like that.

Wow, all of them? o.o

How could I say no to that... guess I wont be able to resist the temptation and might have to add the Vivillon set to my collection.

I'm guessing they are all Timid as well? Any HPs or just standard 5IVs for all?

Well its a good thing they are all in eggs otherwise nicknaming them all would've been a pain.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 pm

I can give someone else their pokemon if they are on in about 4.5 hours. Just post if you will be on, so I know someone is coming.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:51 pm

I can help with distribution if you need another cloner.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:27 pm

unfortunately i didn't get to decide on the natures and spreads but they're all either 5IV or 6IV perfect with a legal ball that matches as closely as possible + either modest or timid.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
I can help with distribution if you need another cloner.

Can you get on in an hour to trade? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Yes. I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
Yes. I'll be here.

I'm on chat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
unfortunately i didn't get to decide on the natures and spreads but they're all either 5IV or 6IV perfect with a legal ball that matches as closely as possible + either modest or timid.

Dang, thats amazing Very Happy

Can't wait to add them to my spreadsheet.

Now I'm gonna have to think of about 19 nicknames though...
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks to cmzoid I have all the Dragon/Flying types and the Vivillon eggs. I'll be around to help with distribution. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Wondering if anyone is available to distribute now?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Are you still here?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Are you still here?

Yep, I'll get on the chat.

EDIT: Recieved the pokes, thanks Dark Smile

Thanks for Vulpix as well. I'm sooo close to finishing Kanto, I'm almost there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:24 am

I noticed that Farfetch'd doesnt have a stick.

Did you forget to attach the one I gave you zoid?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I noticed that Farfetch'd doesnt have a stick.

Did you forget to attach the one I gave you zoid?

... no comment....

(I think I did items late a night and must have forgot to give it anything)
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:56 am

Is anyone available for distribution? I'll be on for about 3 hours, hopefully I can catch someone within that time.

Thanks.

EDIT: Got the eggs and Dragon/Flying. Thanks Darkfire!
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:17 am

I think we should start re-breeding the Water/Ground Pokémon from members who haven't been on for a while.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:55 pm

What is missing from Water/Ground?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:26 pm

After review, we probably have all of them. I have everyone's pokemon but ed's and rafa's, but I can them them.... (on second thought, someone else trade with rafa...)
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:37 pm

We're in touch with ed cheers Anybody wanna try to trade pokes with me? My connection has been kinda... inexistent when it comes to the 3ds.... so zoid has given up on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 am

Rafa, I'm free all day on wednesday so hopefully that would be enough time for you to send me the water/ground and me to send you the dragon/flying?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:37 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Rafa, I'm free all day on wednesday so hopefully that would be enough time for you to send me the water/ground and me to send you the dragon/flying?

You brave soul... You do realize that might take 5 hours lol
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 am

I hope its ok with me asking since the type is done and there is nothing I can do. But I want to get an idea to what will make it into my collection to make updates to my own spreadsheet. Was wondering if someone who has these can let me know which are in a non-Pokeball?

Finneon
Panpour
Shellos-E (the blue form)
Wailmer
Luvdisc
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:21 am

I bred Panpour. I think it was just in a normal ball.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:06 pm

I bred Luvdisc... hmmmmmm almost sure it was regular ball
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm pretty sure I bred shellos in a dive ball
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Was wondering if anyone has heard from ed lately? I really need his help with nicknames.

Also thanks for the info guys. May have to redo Panpour/Luvdisc for the collection but at least all the hard work was done for me.

I like Dive for Shellos so I might need you to nickname that later bouncer.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Also just a note, I requested edit access on the spreadsheet. It bugs me alot that Dragon/Flying still isnt there despite it being distributed.

I can fill in all the sets except those with x IVs if you guys would like. Maybe even try a new format (on its own tab just til I get approval) to make it easier to look at.

I still keep mine up to date often so I feel I can manage the guild's as well if given permission.

Not the first time I ask but nothing is still being done about the spreadsheet No
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Don't look at me, zoid is the spreadsheet guy XD
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Got access, thanks too whoever gave me permission (Bunsel?)

Making a new tab with some formatting based on the one I used. I didn't make my own but I do know how to format these things a bit so trying to overall make it easier to fill in.

Also making the background of each tab a little darker so it fits the tone of this site. Feels odd sometimes opening our very bright white spreadsheet coming from the dark BG of this site.

Suggestions to improve the quality of the spreadsheet is appreciated.

EDIT, working on the new format, on the last sheet if anyone wants to see. Haven't put any info in yet though. Questioning whether I should split the set info up for natures/IVs to make it easier to fill in as well.

The end result will basically fill itself in. The only thing you'd need to fill are the IVs/Nature/EMs/Item with everything else being pretty much automatic as it goes off a database which I am editing to fit our needs.

Feel like its a lot easier to look at when coming from this site unlike the pure white of before and the alternate row colors allow you to keep your place. Also all the info fits within one screen on opened so scrolling left/right is only necessary for checking who has the pokes so I hope this is looking good so far. Row colors can also be easily changed via conditional formatting. With every new row keeping color so adding more Pokes doesnt require lots of editing.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:47 pm

I think I'm satisfied with the new format I created. Its like the one on my spreadsheet but alot better that I may have to edit my own database to be as good as ours.

Things will now be easier to fill in across the board.

I'll start inputting in the last type shortly. Was wondering if I can get opinions on my layout? I feel its alot easier to look at and if you guys want I can update all the older slides to match.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Layout looks good blue. I'm fine with an update.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm

So does anyone have time to pass these out anytime soon? I've been slacking because I think the last thing I have is the grass bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)   Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Dragon/Flying Type (And Vivillion Eggs)
Page 1 of 1