11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:46 am

Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type

We have 4 cloners for this round: Sephiroth0327, bouncer2085, csidun and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 30 minutes free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability, as well as the list of pokemon in the "Dark/Ghost" tab.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:58 am

We're getting more fire types?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:05 am

That's what you get when you copy-paste stuff
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:08 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:14 am

I didn't realize I was a cloner for this round - thought I was backup only. I still need the pokemon...I don't have any of them. Anyone around to send?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:23 am

Sephiroth0327 wrote:
I didn't realize I was a cloner for this round - thought I was backup only.  I still need the pokemon...I don't have any of them.  Anyone around to send?

Yeah. I am able to send you them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:25 am

bouncer2085 wrote:
Sephiroth0327 wrote:
I didn't realize I was a cloner for this round - thought I was backup only.  I still need the pokemon...I don't have any of them.  Anyone around to send?

Yeah. I am able to send you them.

Cool - I will be on in 15 min as Dan
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:30 am

Ok. You already have Deino and Golett right?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:32 am

bouncer2085 wrote:
Ok. You already have Deino and Golett right?

No I didnt' clone them before I sent them in - I still need them also
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:40 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:42 am

If you have them handy, can you also send me a few of the Fire Types? Somehow I lost Tepig, Torkoal and both Vulpix
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:59 am

Sephiroth0327 wrote:
If you have them handy, can you also send me a few of the Fire Types?  Somehow I lost Tepig, Torkoal and both Vulpix

ACtually I just need Tepig
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:20 am

Yeah Seph since Aero never answered I assumed she wouldn't be doing the distribution for this round, which means it would probably be best if you replace her so we have 4 cloners.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:24 am

Sephiroth0327 wrote:
Sephiroth0327 wrote:
If you have them handy, can you also send me a few of the Fire Types?  Somehow I lost Tepig, Torkoal and both Vulpix

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I am back online if you still want tepig.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:34 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Yeah Seph since Aero never answered I assumed she wouldn't be doing the distribution for this round, which means it would probably be best if you replace her so we have 4 cloners.

She is going through some things IRL right now - I'm hoping she'll be back soon
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:35 am

bouncer2085 wrote:
Sephiroth0327 wrote:
Sephiroth0327 wrote:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I am back online if you still want tepig.

Nah I gotta run now - I'll catch up with you later
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm

When will distribution begin?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:52 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

The distribution of all the dark and ghost type Pokemon is going to begin as soon as we get Sableye.

[...]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:

The distribution of all the dark and ghost type Pokemon is going to begin as soon as we get Sableye.

[...]

I haven't seen Dob in days - he's been dealing with major medical issues, even more so since I last reported he would be sending his Sableye. At this point I'm thinking someone else should breed a copy so he can focus on getting better...or we can just leave Sableye out for now and include it when we send out the Poison/Fairy.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Alright. I have sableye ready. Are any other cloners on so that I can send it to you?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm

YAY! I can finally have Rotom back!
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Any cloners available right now?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:22 pm

I am online and able to send dark/ghost types to those who are ready for them. There are 45 pokemon so make sure you have enough junk pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:29 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
I am online and able to send dark/ghost types to those who are ready for them. There are 45 pokemon so make sure you have enough junk pokemon.

I'm ready yay!
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Paintballers wrote:
bouncer2085 wrote:

I'm ready yay!

Alright. Are there any that you already have?
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
Paintballers wrote:
bouncer2085 wrote:

I'm ready yay!

Alright. Are there any that you already have?

Nope need them all
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi bouncer, will you still be able to do another trade after paintballers?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:38 pm

bash678 wrote:

Yep Smile Ill let you know when I am ready to trade with you.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:43 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
bash678 wrote:

Yep :)Ill let you know when I am ready to trade with you.

Cool. Thanks. I'll prepare the trade fodders in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Ok. bash, I am ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Alright. I'll be online in a sec
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:18 pm

bash678 wrote:
Alright. I'll be online in a sec

You need all the pokemon right?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:55 pm

thank you bouncer! Smile
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:59 pm

You're welcome! If there is anybody else who's ready for the pokemon, Ill be online for another hour.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:33 am

Distribution already started?!? I thought we were supposed to wait for the Sableye! Oh well lol, i'll help out later (slightly busy atm)
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:53 am

I have pharm school graduation today so don't expect to be around much today but maybe in the evening. Still need the Deino and Sableye to distribute.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:10 am

It was decided yesterday that it was best if sableye was bred by someone else. Since I had one close to the one dobin had, so I went ahead and bred one with same specs as dobin's. And since I had all of the dark/ghost types, I started distributing last night. Let me know when you two are online and ill send you the last 2 pokemon you need.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:37 am

Yeah, only start distributing when you get the Sableye! Thanks for breeding it bouncer.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:13 pm

I can get online nowish.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Alright, i am getting on now.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Ok I'm on.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Ok, I officially have all 45 also.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Any cloner available to send me the pokes now?
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Damn. I am leaving within the next 10 minutes for a memorial day weekend picnic. will you have any availability later in the evening?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Probably
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:28 pm

I got the next few hours free if there is anybody ready to pick up their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:10 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
I got the next few hours free if there is anybody ready to pick up their pokemon.

If you are still available, I'm free to pick up my pokemon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:31 pm

cmzoid wrote:
bouncer2085 wrote:

Alright, ill be online in a minute. There are 45 pokemon being sent so make sure you have enough junk pokemon.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:35 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
bouncer2085 wrote:

Alright, ill be online in a minute. There are 45 pokemon being sent so make sure you have enough junk pokemon.

I've kept every single reject, is it ok if I trade those? Also, I need all the pokemon, as I didn't keep the ones I sent out.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next