Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rotom-H Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Rotom-H   [Finished] Rotom-H EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Proposed Sets

Didn't list a set, because there are no egg moves, read the progress section, the EV investment is pretty self explanatory, and to my knowledge, those are the only three sets Rotom should ever run anyway.

Progress

I have one perfect bred that is Timid that you guys are more than welcome to clone and pass around. I also have a Physically and Specially Defensive Rotom-W that can obviously be turned into Rotom-H (they don't have perfect Speed, however, I wanted a slightly slower Volt Switch for momentum, if there are any objections I'll try to breed up some perfect ones), I figured I'd make this thread since Rotom can't learn egg moves and this knocks off another Fire Type from the list, PLUS covers most of the Rotom formes when we get to them.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Rotom-H Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rotom-H   [Finished] Rotom-H EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Yeah, I wasn't even sure whether to include Rotom or not. But hey, if you have some already done, may as well pass them around Very Happy

EDIT: Also, I'll ask that you only work on one thread at a time, just so people who haven't had a chance to breed anything aren't stuck with the crap when they show up. ;P This has been moving a LOT faster than I was expecting. But if you already have a Rotom then of course there's little sense in waiting around.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rotom-H Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rotom-H   [Finished] Rotom-H EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't even sure whether to include Rotom or not. But hey, if you have some already done, may as well pass them around Very Happy

EDIT: Also, I'll ask that you only work on one thread at a time, just so people who haven't had a chance to breed anything aren't stuck with the crap when they show up. ;P This has been moving a LOT faster than I was expecting. But if you already have a Rotom then of course there's little sense in waiting around.

Yeah, I thought about it, but since there really isn't any breeding involved, I figured I'd just put it out there. I won't be working on it at all, this is purely to get some stuff out of the way. If you want to take it down that's fine, I just hated for anyone to start doing this when there's really no need.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Rotom-H Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rotom-H   [Finished] Rotom-H EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Not at all, you've probably saved someone some trouble. Since there are like zero other options for Rotom due to only having 1 ability, no egg moves and 1 decent nature in this case... may as well mark it as done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Rotom-H Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rotom-H   [Finished] Rotom-H Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Rotom-H
Page 1 of 1