11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner Empty
PostSubject: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Hi everyone! If you're done breeding your Pokemon, Just send your Pokemon to the first cloner you see online, as soon as possible.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:48 pm

There, all fresh and clean. Let's start collecting those grass/bug types!
Back to top Go down
ainnanov
Breeder
ainnanov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:13 pm

I'm ready with mine. Who are the cloners?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Mostly Dragon and csi, but if you can't get yoir pokes to them you can give them to me or cmzoid
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Just a reminder for people to send their grass and bug types to a cloner as soon as possible! I'd like to start the next type next week.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Yeah let's get this back on task in time to transition maybe to ORAS.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:00 pm

I don't know if my mind is tricking me... were we planning to remain in XY and not breed in ORAS?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 pm

I certainly wasn't. Unless X makes it easier. We don't know what the breeding route will look like exactly. I mean X gets us 216 uninterrupted steps, and unless there are any new egg moves or mechanics, it'll come down to which game you prefer, because trading/poke bank will not change.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:15 pm

I thought we were gonna stay in XY? mainly for Kalos Pentagon reasons (OCD) but now that it's the gen 5 mark instead of just Kalos i'm not sure. I'm staying in X probably just because i'm not getting ORAS right off the bat.

*hopes for gen 3 breeding mechanics* Very Happy

Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I certainly wasn't. Unless X makes it easier. We don't know what the breeding route will look like exactly. I mean X gets us 216 uninterrupted steps, and unless there are any new egg moves or mechanics, it'll come down to which game you prefer, because trading/poke bank will not change.

I'm hoping they'll make Hoenn's breeding route uninterrupted from Verdanturf Town up to the beach in the other side after Mauville.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:50 pm

rafa wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:

I'm hoping they'll make Hoenn's breeding route uninterrupted from that mountain with a cave besides the contest hall up to the beach in the other side, after Mauville.

Hopefully it will be a small square room which you are unable to leave or you won't see if there is an egg or not. You shall all come crawing back to X/Y Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:06 pm

cmzoid wrote:
rafa wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:

I'm hoping they'll make Hoenn's breeding route uninterrupted from that mountain with a cave besides the contest hall up to the beach in the other side, after Mauville.

Hopefully it will be a small square room which you are unable to leave or you won't see if there is an egg or not. You shall all come crawing back to X/Y Twisted Evil

u evil Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Dragon I believe its been confirmed the Pentagon will be present in ORAS the same way as X/Y. It'll be more beneficial to breed in ORAS b/c of a few new EMs but if those Pokes dont get new EMs really doesnt make a difference. I personally however will take a break as I go through the main game and then breed from ORAS from then on once I get it as I want to start making sure EMs and available ORAS Tutors dont overlap(unless the move is that good compared to its others) and possibly add Tutor moves to the new Pokes since Bank gives a ton of BP anyways(which I accidentally redeemed 400+BP worth of points as Pokemiles via Misclick about a month ago Sad)

I would start checking that ORAS EM list before you take any Psychic/Fighting Poke. There may be a new move in there that makes it worth waiting to breed it in ORAS.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:05 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I would start checking that ORAS EM list before you take any Psychic/Fighting Poke. There may be a new move in there that makes it worth waiting to breed it in ORAS.

Actually a good point. I'm thinking we should take a look at them and possibly start a thread to see which ones should be bred after.

And yeah, I'll be going through the main story for a little while after the game as well, I like to play it at a nice pace. I think Y took me about a week to beat the E4.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm also most likely to go through the main game first before doing any breeding in ORAS.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:53 pm

And I'm likely to wait patiently for others to play through the main game while I don't own OR/AS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:07 pm

All that means, zoid, is that you have to breed everything while we're playing.

I would also like to bring up the possibility that we hold off on catching legendary pokes where we can, because if they have 3 guaranteed perfect ivs we may want to SR for them. Especially Latios and Latias. But that will be determined in game whether that is even an option.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
All that means, zoid, is that you have to breed everything while we're playing.

I would also like to bring up the possibility that we hold off on catching legendary pokes where we can, because if they have 3 guaranteed perfect ivs we may want to SR for them. Especially Latios and Latias. But that will be determined in game whether that is even an option.
Yeah I personally want a good Latias. Kyogre though I care about advancing more than SRing so I'll just settle for a decent good natured one.
Back to top Go down
ainnanov
Breeder
ainnanov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Cloners, where? Who? How? What? Huh? xD
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:57 pm

ainnanov wrote:
Cloners, where? Who? How? What? Huh? xD

If you are still on I can get your pokemon. The time is so wrong for this website that I never know if you just posted this or its been a while lol
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Again, everyone please give your Grass/Bug types to Dragon or cmzoid as soon as possible. They're easy to find, they're always in the chat. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Zoid i found the cherubi Very Happy
take it
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Can anyone give me Bug/Grass this weekend? I figure the pokes I'll soon release may save me time on getting trade fodder.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:13 am

Bug/Grass distribution hasn't started yet, there will be a thread for it when it starts, as usual. It shouldn't be long.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Can anyone at least tell me the # of Pokes in Bug/Grass so I know how much Pokemon that I'm currently releasing should I leave leftover for trade fodder?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Check the spreadsheet, it's updated.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:25 pm

OMG congrats people. The spreadsheet is beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:32 pm

I just fixed the bug grass section with the egg moves and such. Thank zoid, he did most of it. Or rather, thank zoid's terrible computer that would only let him do that.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:50 pm

*sees Fast Ball next to Timid Shelmet in Bug/Grass*

For Bunsel's sake I hope thats a typo o.o

*see's Bunsel's name next to Blue's Shelmet*

D:

Though really idc as long as we had that set

Also nice to see the Diancie made it into the next distribution. Now you all can get a good Timid Mega Diancie Very Happy

Also so many matching balls in Bug/Grass, didnt even have to apply peer pressure that round though there were some people who asked me for Pokeball opinions
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:55 pm

We're gonna have to find a way to remove the /strike function.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:56 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

D:

Also nice to see the Diancie made it into the next distribution. Now you all can get a good Timid Mega Diancie Very Happy

Also so many matching balls in Bug/Grass, didnt even have to apply peer pressure that round though there were some people who asked me for Pokeball opinions

Apparently you do care, or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

And the Timid Shelmet isn't a typo, the extra Shelmet you gave me had a Fast Ball and I didn't pay attention. I have to rebreed as soon as I can get it back from whatever cloner has it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

D:

Apparently you do care, or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

And the Timid Shelmet isn't a typo, the extra Shelmet you gave me had a Fast Ball and I didn't pay attention. I have to rebreed as soon as I can get it back from whatever cloner has it.

Never had a fast ball Shelmet to give though. Are you sure it was from me? I have had Nest/Quick Ball Shelmets before though.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Weird. I certainly didn't have one, I wonder if the one in my bank is illegal too? I'll have to check.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Bunsel you can wait until we do all the rebreeding, you don't have to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:56 pm

I just did a run through of my Bank, and found that indeed, I had an illegal Accelgor (two actually) from a trade from a long time ago, sorry I wasn't paying attention.

I also found a Sport Ball Heatmor and Love Ball Drought Vulpix. I'm not a ball maniac, so if someone who is (Blue) could help me, I'd love confirmation on these being illegal and we'll include them in the rebreed project.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 am

Bunselpower wrote:
I also found a Sport Ball Heatmor and Love Ball Drought Vulpix. I'm not a ball maniac, so if someone who is (Blue) could help me, I'd love confirmation on these being illegal and we'll include them in the rebreed project.

I'm not a ball maniac (lol) but these are illegal combos. Gen 4 apricorn balls can't (legally) be in Pokémon introduced in Gen 5 like Heatmor, or HA Vulpix (Drought). Of course, some would argue that they're legal by virtue of them being born in Gen 6 but the combination is technically illegal.

We can include these in the re-breed session.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:08 am

Yup bash, I researched it last night too to confirm. Already added to the list. Also, if anyone's interested, it was sephiroth that made those.

Guess that goes to show, keep a close eye on your balls, you never know when someone's going to swap them for something illegal.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:00 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Guess that goes to show, keep a close eye on your balls, you never know when someone's going to swap them for something illegal.

LOL. And I wake up to this.

Btw we already knew about Vulpix but thanks for noticing Heatmor. (I don't know if you've noticed, but in the spreadsheet we're putting all the "wrong" stuff in red cells to make it easy to see everything that needs to be rebred. Vulpix's ball and Pyroar's moves, for example, are in red.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Bunsel you can wait until we do all the rebreeding, you don't have to do it now.

Question, Do we distribute the one the one that needs to be re-bred anyway?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Cool pic, dragon Very Happy

Happy new year everyone cheers

I'm almost sure I didn't send my psychic/fighting pokés yet... I'll check later
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Dragon, if it's illegal, I'm going to say no.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:53 pm

My apologies for dropping off the face of the earth. Things had stalled here and I also got a promotion at work that ended up sapping time. Long story short I want to become active again, got ORAS for Christmas, and am ready to go. What's the status around here?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm

We were wondering what happened to you. It's a little slower around here, I was raring to go early on in ORAS, but that game hasn't stuck with me that well. Guess that's what happens when you have one post game attraction copied and pasted from the last game. Welcome back!

It's slower now, but we finished up psychic fighting. We're going to do a group soft reset with the rebreed, but everyone seems to be just going on their own.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Welcome back Very Happy Hope life is treating you well. There has actually been discussion of recruiting more cloners in the future since we're kinda short on them, so your return couldn't be better timed. We're just finishing up the breeding of psychic/ fighting types and I believe the distribution of the previous round will be good to go soon.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Everyone please start sending your psychic/fighting types to Dragon or cmzoid, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Already did. Get with the times grandma. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
Already did. Get with the times grandma. Cool

Hey, zoid asked me to say this. Respect your elders, kid.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:39 pm

It's just not as fun to be mean to him.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Just so you guys know ugotmybeef is back. I let him know about Espeon and hopefully it should be ready for distribution soon.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Just so you guys know ugotmybeef is back. I let him know about Espeon and hopefully it should be ready for distribution soon.

Hurray Very Happy We are nearly done collecting the Psychic/Fighting pokemon already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next