11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone! If you're done breeding your Pokemon, Just send your Pokemon to the first cloner you see online, as soon as possible.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Hey, let me know when one of you cloners will be free to get shellos from me and for me to get the psychic and fighting pokemon.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:33 pm

^^^ I have pokes from the last two types X.x
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:28 pm

I have 9 Pokes from Water I need to send to a cloner:

Feebas - Special
*Feebas - Defensive
*Phione
*Krabby
*Clamperl - Gorebyss
*Clamperl - Huntail
Basculin - R
Basculin - B
*Clauncher

If possible I'd like to have some of them cloned and sent back as they are my only copies since most of them I didnt use pre-existing parents but if not I'll wait for distribution.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Blue can you trade them to me tomorrow (friday) at some point between 6PM and like 1 AM or whatever time I go to sleep? (Eastern time)

I can clone them and send them back.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Blue can you trade them to me tomorrow (friday) at some point between 6PM and like 1 AM or whatever time I go to sleep? (Eastern time)

I can clone them and send them back.

Yeah I'll try to give them to you by then. I *d the ones on my previous post I for sure will need back as I want to make sure I have my copy for both for me and if anyone happens to lose them. The non-starred ones were likely rebreeds of what I already have or the only one I've ever bred so for sure will need them back so rebreedability is possible in case I ever need to.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 pm

I'm going to see a movie at 10 so when are you available between 6 and 9?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I'm going to see a movie at 10 so when are you available between 6 and 9?

Assuming thats 6-9pm EST should be available 6-8 EST and 8:30 - 9+pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Ok I'll meet you in the chat around 6 EST
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:01 pm

ok so i can finally breed but i have no dittos, anyone have a spare or something?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:40 am

I have the following for an available cloner.

Tympole x2
Poliwag x4
Hippopotas
Panpour
Bunnelby
Barboach
Vivillon eggs x 18
GAME Darkrai (soft-reset)

The Darkrai is what I'd like cloned and get back immediately though, if possible.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:58 am

When can one of you cloners pick up pokemon from me?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 am

Ok looks like I'm going to have to act as a cloner this round XD

I'll be able to receive pokemon today between 6:30 and 11:00 PM EST. (Bash I know that's the middle of the night for you but I work all day...)

Anyone who wants to send me their pokemon today can post here saying at what time they'll be on and I'll meet you in the chat at that time.

I'll try to post more availabilities later.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 am

If anyone is on around 4:45 or 5:00 est, I can pick up pokemon for a short time as well. I might be able to tomorrow morning as well, but I can't commit to it yet.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 am

Today's my day off and surprisingly have nothing to do. So Ill be in the chat around 5pm est to see if I can you zoid if not Ill be in the chat at 630pm to give my pokemon to MC
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 pm

That's fine, I can stay up until 1h00 (19h00 EST), otherwise if I catch Zoid a bit earlier than that then I'll hand it over to him.

Merci!
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:41 pm

I got both bouncer's and bash's pokemon.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:44 pm

yep, thanks Zoid!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Okie dokie, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Anybody want to get my 16 Pokemon? I'll be available all night, with the possible exception of the next half hour.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Anybody want to get my 16 Pokemon? I'll be available all night, with the possible exception of the next half hour.

I can get on now, I'll only be on for a little though. Next hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:39 pm

If you're free, give me about 10 minutes. If you don't think you'll have time, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 pm

I'm on the chat now. I might be slow at responding, as I'm organizing the pokemon I got today and adding in multi-sets to the spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:37 am

Feels like its been slow on distribution lately. Don't know if its just my lack of presence the last couple of months but was wondering if all is well in terms of cloners having the Pokemon for the last 3 types?

Also was wondering when I send over my Normal types if you guys want me to send over Mild Latios and Brave Diancie? We have quite a few legends but none of them make it to distribution. Perhaps a dedicated SR period after Normal?

But just wondering since some of you aren't as active here as we once were if anything is still missing that hasn't been collected or has been lost? I can probably fill in gaps if needed.

I felt very uninformed about this section since early Dragon/Flying.

Also our spreadsheet is terribly outdated. Feel like we need to be a bit more organized here. I'd be happy to help anyway I can if possible.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:48 am

I still don't have all the Dragon/Flying pokemon, and we will need to redo one as ainnanov is unlikely to return. The Water/Ground is only about 1/2 done with collection, so yeah, distribution is just difficult right now as everyone is busy and getting on at the same time is posing a problem. Sorry for the delays, but the last few type distribution isn't ready at this time.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:06 pm

And yeah blue, we're having a dedicated Sr session.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 am

cmzoid wrote:
I still don't have all the Dragon/Flying pokemon, and we will need to redo one as ainnanov is unlikely to return.

We started Dragon/Flying back in January, I just find it slightly ridiculous to have to let possibly a few more months pass before getting its distribution ready.

According to the spreadsheet, only ainnanov, rafa, and Dragon have not sent the Dragon/Flying types yet. When either rafa or Dragon comes online when any of us are, someone needs to remind/ask them.

If finding a common time to send it to a cloner is a problem, one possible way is to send it someone who's online (someone who's more or less regularly present here), and then they can hand it over to a cloner.

Dragon, you're still a cloner right?

As for ainnanov, he (?) bred Hoothoot and Pidgey, I think it's time we let someone else cover for it if we all agree. I can rebreed one, someone has to take the other.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:19 am

I already have HootHoot done. Bash, it also may be prudent to make a Mega capable Pidgey. If you want me to build one or the other, let me know, I'll do it. Or we can just stick to the regular one and rebreed, just tossing it out. But I have a Pidgey with the egg moves I think and is just missing one or two things aside from what he had listed.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Oh, so just looked and realized it WAS a mega version. Anyway bash, I have the ditto for it and the Pidgey with all of the egg moves. I also have a Pidgey friend safari, so unless you have the finished product somewhere or you have an easier time, I can just grab that one too.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:51 pm

i am a cloner and i have my flying pokemon lol. the bunearies been put on hold for me b/c of some unforseen problems but i hope to have them done soon.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I already have HootHoot done

Cool.

For Pidgey, I have a HA parent, another parent with egg moves as well as the HP Ground Ditto. It should be fine. I'll take care of re-breeding the Pidgey. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Guys, SORRRYYYY Sad stupid me did not send the pokes to zoid when I was in Brazil (he asked me to a billion times), and now I'm travelling. Could you please wait one more week till I settle down? Dx sorry again

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 Large
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 pm

So since ainnanov's Pokemon are taken care of and rafa can send his once he returns anything else still missing from that or of previous types? I have most of what we bred already and can easily finish near any one of these pokes.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Lol it's fine rafa. I know it's tougher for you when you're home.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:59 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
So since ainnanov's Pokemon are taken care of and rafa can send his once he returns anything else still missing from that or of previous types? I have most of what we bred already and can easily finish near any one of these pokes.

I don't know for sure, I think Karp's water/ground pokemon are missing though. Also, if you're super bored, I have a 6IV (Modest) Munchlax with the egg moves needed if you want to help me with that. I'm done with the non-Munchlax set, its just the Adamant one I'm missing (stupid natures...)
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:14 pm

If anyone has any pokemon to give, I'll be on for a while
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:25 pm

Finally finished Pidgey this morning before going to work. I started it yesterday evening.

Zoid, if you are still on, I have 11 Pokés:

Tauros
Sentret
Aipom
Smeargle x3
Bouffalant
Whismur
Pidgey
Darkrai
Hoopa

No need to give back the legends immediately to me (I'll get them during the distribution)
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 pm

I think it's fair to say that Dragon/Flying is complete. Bunsel has the Hoothoot and I've given Pidgey over to Zoid.

The spreadsheet for Water/Ground is, in a way, updated; i.e. it contains the Pokémon that Zoid currently has in his possession. So, if you have a chance to hand over your Pokémon to Zoid (of course when both of you are available), kindly don't put it off.

Ed = Alomomola, Cubone, Finneon, Goldeen, Remoraid
Blue = Basculin, Clamperl, Clauncher, Phione
Jack = Psyduck
Dragon = Feebas
rafa = Luvdisc, Mudkip, Onix
Karp = Sandshrew (we might have to re-breed this one, as he hasn't been on in a long while)
Darkfire = Vaporeon

And to everyone, if you still have existing Normal types that are done... kindly turn it in, when you both have time. Thanks!

It would also also be wise, to post here, which time would you be available so a cloner can arrange a schedule and you can both go in the chat and do the trade.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Madem needs to update as well as she has some Pokemon that zoid doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Ok, so we need Feebas from Dragon too? I'll look into it when I finish Buneary.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

No, at least from that list from what I know all my Pokemon and Feebas(which I bred as well) have been sent to Madem.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:11 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:

No, at least from that list from what I know all my Pokemon and Feebas(which I bred as well) have been sent to Madem.

Great, thanks.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:54 pm

I have finished Farfetch'd and Starly. So once rafa sends his Pokes all Dragon/Flying will be done.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Awesome. I am working on Buneary when I get time, will be done tonight probably, busy until later. They are not reproducing very quickly for some reason, which is ironic, considering what they are.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Just to let anyone who has pokemon to turn in know, I'm going to be on tomorrow night (around 9:30 PM EST) for most of the night, and can get pokemon anytime then. Not sure if that works for everyone, but I'm basically stuck working crappy hours until at least next Friday... so yeah... will try to get on when you are available if you post when you will be available, but I can't make any promises.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:30 pm

I'll try to send them next Sat/Sun whenever your free. Next 2 days I probably can't play that late and likely wont check back on this site after noon. Mon-Thurs is school while I have things to do on Friday as well.

I have to send:

Farfetch'd
Starly
Porygon(Mix)
Happiny*
Castform*
* Preferably getting the marked back as they are the only ones I have so wouldn't be as easy to rebreed.

Was wondering if you can check a couple of eggs as well? Among them are Castform and Happiny which I still haven't hatched.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:31 am

Cool guys. Is there anything else that needs re-breeding? I have a bit of time today.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:47 pm

bash678 wrote:
Cool guys. Is there anything else that needs re-breeding? I have a bit of time today.

Anything thats missing is from Water/Ground but we still haven't heard from Madem yet as like my Pokemon she might have other Pokemon other cloners do not have.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Blue, can you get in the chat? I can't be on for long but i can nickname the pokés.

EDIT: Sorry Blue, can we schedule another time? I have to go. I'll send you a PM.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:29 pm

I'm going to be online for the next few hours. If you need to turn in anything, please do so at this time.

(Also, I turned down a party to be on here, since I said I would be, so if no one shows up, I shall be sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:50 pm

I will try to get those rabbits done quickly. Also, you shouldn't have turned down a party for us dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next