11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone! If you're done breeding your Pokemon, Just send your Pokemon to the first cloner you see online, as soon as possible.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Zoid, literally as I was switching tabs to give you the Buneary, you logged off.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Zoid, literally as I was switching tabs to give you the Buneary, you logged off.

I was really tired and had to get up in like 5 hours when I left. I can get on tonight if you'd be available.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:32 pm

I may be on, I'll see what's happening.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:10 am

Bunselpower wrote:
I may be on, I'll see what's happening.

I'm on now if you are still around. Sorry, was doing a small giveaway on gamefaqs lol

Edit: I'll have to catch you another time, I have to get to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 am

Yeah, sorry, I went to sleep and missed you. Oh well, I have the bunnies done, so do we have anything left?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Yeah, sorry, I went to sleep and missed you. Oh well, I have the bunnies done, so do we have anything left?

I'm still trying for munchlax. 4 boxes yesterday yielded nothing. (Gave the female rejects I got away on gamefaqs lol) Not sure on the rest, and my phone is too slow to easily see
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
so do we have anything left?

I think Karp's Sandshrew.

EDIT: If no one has done it yet, I can re-breed that.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:30 pm

If anyone is on that needs to give pokemon, I can trade now. But just a note, I'm not at my house, and thus don't have powersaves available, so its more of a dropoff than a send and clone. (This is more aimed at Blue, since I know he talked about it last time.) If you need those services, I can get on tomorrow most likely to do them.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:25 am

bash678 wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:
so do we have anything left?

I think Karp's Sandshrew.

EDIT: If no one has done it yet, I can re-breed that.

Have you gotten to it yet? Currently trying to wrap up my Kanto collection so I can take it if you haven't already?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:24 am

Sandshrew is done.

In the original post, Leftovers was the item, but if people don't mind I'm going to attach PP Max instead.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Well, rafa has forsaken the entire squad and let us down Sad

(That is all)
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:06 pm

sjdbgvkjdfnblkfdnglkngf zoid.... -.-
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 am

cmzoid wrote:
Well, rafa has forsaken the entire squad and let us down Sad

(That is all)

What happened?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:19 am

I think that this time we have slightly oiled our rusty, creaky breeding group. Since the spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, I believe it's fair to say that Dragon/Flying will be ready for distribution soon and that we are on the right track for the rest (Water/Ground & Normal).

For Water/Ground, ed hasn't been on for almost a month now. At some point, if everything else is complete and he has not returned yet, we might need to re-breed his Pokés.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:23 am

bash678 wrote:
What happened?

A storm of DC's would not allow us to even start trading Sad but it's fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:13 pm

My plan is to get rafa's Flying/Dragon/Water/Ground pokemon tonight, and have distribution ready for Flying/Dragon tomorrow afternoon (5 PM EST, give or take). I'll hopefully be able to give at least 2 sets out tomorrow, and am gonna try to get Water/Ground pokemon collected so we know who still has to give them, since we know ed already. I'll likely update the spreadsheet tonight, and get rafa's pokemon though.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 am

cmzoid wrote:
I'll hopefully be able to give at least 2 sets out tomorrow.

Dragon/Flying + Vivillon eggs?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm

I'm going to have to postponed until tomorrow (or at least a few hours) as I have a horrible headache. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm going to make the distribution post later today, but I just want to check, would anyone be on in about 3 hours to get their pokemon? I just want to know before getting on. Please post if you will be on.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:29 pm

I'll be able to get on.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:55 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
I'll be able to get on.

I'm going to be on chat
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Time to start sending normal types! I will be available on wednesday to collect them.

(And if you still have any water or ground types, hurry up and send them too!)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:19 pm

What Normal types are we missing so far? I ask b/c since we've been in the type for a while a couple of members have dropped in activeness such as ed, bouncer and CalicoJack.

I'm pretty sure bouncer still lurks around and if not I can easily find him on reddit so I feel we don't need to worry too much about him. But ed and CalicoJack are two I haven't heard from in a long time.

I also feel as if our active members are shrinking in size and this concerns me as I would hope that that the breeding squad can last after our last type but things have been looking bad as I feel we are losing touch with some of our members and its a trend that has been continuing No
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:38 pm

I am facebook friends with both calicojack and ed, so I should be able to get their pokemon, its just a matter of getting on at the same time as them. I'll check who's pokemon I still need later, and update the list.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:38 pm

zoid did I ever send you the water-ground types that I had? I think I did but I'm not sure.

Before you check for normal, maybe start with water-ground, as it would be great to be able to distribute those now.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:48 am

Hey zoid, I have those Buneary ready for you still, I was starting the Sableye and I saw them. Let me know when you're available and I'll send them over. Technically I'm at work, but I can probably still get them sent.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Oh thank god!!! I thought I killed them and went into hiding in fear of retribution. I can get on tonight if you are available then. If not, we can figure out a time
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Yeah, if you want them right away I can send them, or if you want them with the rebreed pokes I can do that too.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Yeah, if you want them right away I can send them, or if you want them with the rebreed pokes I can do that too.

I'll probably take them "now". At work though, and won't be on for a few hours though. Not sure if you can get on later, that'd be good, if not, we can do it later as well.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:20 pm

I'll be online for a while. might be in chat, but if not respond to this, I should get a notice email and get on shortly after.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:43 am

Completely forgot about having to send Normal Pokemon.

I have Castform ready if I can send it to a cloner tomorrow.

I also have Dunsparce but laziness made me not want to do another one with Hex over Bide. Hope thats ok partially since I kinda think its more useful anyways. If we REALLY need Hex though I could do one after Magby. If it'll do I can send them both to a cloner whenever anyone has the time. We really should be getting the last two types out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending your Pokemon to a cloner   Sending your Pokemon to a cloner - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending your Pokemon to a cloner
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3