Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-baton pass
-sucker punch
-megahorn
-play rough

In Progress
Mega Set

Last edited by Paintballers on Sat May 10, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Naive is an option for Mega Absol, but the crit set is really cool. Seems like a discussion topic.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Naive is an option for Mega Absol, but the crit set is really cool. Seems like a discussion topic.

I agree. With the justified ability and holding absolite.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

Ya absols are generally adamant, naive or jolly I tend to stick with natures that hinder either attack or special attack since I don't like absol as a mixer
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Can you edit the thread to fit the template please and thank you.

And I've never used Absol so idk about the set
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:21 pm

I just like it's great usage of flamethrower. But it's whatever. It can run all of them very well.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:37 pm

I agree with adding a naive set for mega absol. I've never used absol without going mega so I don't know if it's good. Shouldn't the item for the crit set be scope lens though?
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:51 pm

If we go with the mega evolution and naive nature do you guys want the justified ability? Also what iv spread should we go with then?
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Yes, justified is preferred. I would be ok with 5IVs missing spdef. Don't know about the others though
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh, 5 IV is all we're asking here. If you want 6 IV you can do it on your own time.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:28 pm

The only way I've ever used Absol is with a mega evolution, so I don't have a ton of experience with the non-mega version, but I think the set you have for a non-mega Absol looks good.

I'd probably add another set for the mega set potentially, and maybe do a poll to which one more people want if you only want to breed the one (like the others with polls).
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:25 am

Non mega absol is too frail to be much use, I use mine as a calm mind baton pass lead (gimmick set) but it runs flamethrower instead of any physical attacks and has a Timid nature to try and get it set up and out before it hits too much trouble.

Mega absol has the same frailty problem but hits hard! Again I've tried multiple sets of absol to try to make it work but it seems to lack something to set it apart from other mega's. Although out of everything i've tried either the Mixed Naive set or the Modest Special set have worked the best. (surprising since at first glance it looks like it would be a better physical attacker) Then again I'm not a great battler so might have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:40 am

Updated OP with a poll pick the set you would like more!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:39 am

I vote for the mega set. And Absol learns Sucker Punch via level up, so maybe you could replace that one with another move? All it really has is Zen Heabutt though, which probably doesn't provide very useful coverage anyways...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:45 am

Psycho cut is better imo. And the crit set is more of a wall breaker, the mega gets more use, I'm fine with the mega set.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Looks like the mega set is gonna win... Anyone have a hidden ability absol with decent ivs or a 6iv naive ditto?
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Got an absol breeding reject. Add me
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Ed is going for mvp this round!
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:42 pm

ed819 wrote:

Adding you now
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Give me a few minutes. Getting my clones from bouncer at the moment
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:09 pm

You still here? I'm done getting my clones
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:14 pm

ed819 wrote:

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Based on voting I'm breeding the mega set
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
I vote for the mega set. And Absol learns Sucker Punch via level up, so maybe you could replace that one with another move? All it really has is Zen Heabutt though, which probably doesn't provide very useful coverage anyways...

I can try to breed in psycho punch instead of sucker punch if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Absol done I went with the mega set due to voting
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:33 am

I have collected the Absol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Absol Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Absol   [Finished] Absol Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Absol
Page 1 of 1