Magikarpus
cmzoid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Frillish Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Bold Set
Ability: Water Absorb or Cursed Body
Nature: bold
Item:
IV spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power:
Egg Moves:
-Recover
-Pain Split
- Confuse Ray
- Acid Armour

Set 2 : Calm Set
Nature: calm
Item:
IV spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power:
Egg Moves:
-Recover
-Pain Split
- Confuse Ray
- Acid Armour

Set 3 : Trick Room Set
Nature: quiet
Item:
IV spread: 31/X or 31/31/31/31/0
Hidden Power:
Egg Moves:
-Recover
-Pain Split
- Confuse Ray
- Acid Armour

Set 4 : HP Fighting Set for Funsies
Nature: calm or bold or quiet nature
Item:
IV spread: 31/30 or 31/30/30/30/0 or 30
Hidden Power: HP Fighting
Egg Moves:
-Recover
-Pain Split
- Confuse Ray
- Acid Armour

Progress
-I'm done.  Got a male and female, with bold and calm natures.

Last edited by ugotmybeef on Sun May 11, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:42 pm

I vote bold, and I feel water absorb is better as an ability because it provides an immunity 100 percent of the time.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

I like the Calm set personally, but before voting, I have to know the HP fighting set Very Happy Also, I like Water Absorb as the ability for all the sets.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

cmzoid wrote:
I like the Calm set personally, but before voting, I have to know the HP fighting set :DAlso, I like Water Absorb as the ability for all the sets.

yeah, I kind of knew Water Absorb was the better ability. Since Jellicent is bulky with recovery, and doesn't have a vast movepool, HP Fighting deals with 5 types. Just don't know what nature people would want for it.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

I just noticed I have an untouched 6IV frillish that matches the Bold set completely, if that saves you some time... Calm sounds good too.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:57 pm

If we have the bold set, why don't we just breed the calm set?

Also, I'm not big on hidden power on something so defensive. Base 60 power isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm

I have a cursed body, calm 6 IV Frillish with Recover and Confuse Ray, and a water absorb, calm 5 IV Frillish with Recover and Confuse Ray, if you want...
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I have a cursed body, calm 6 IV Frillish with Recover and Confuse Ray, and a water absorb, calm 5 IV Frillish with Recover and Confuse Ray, if you want...

it's okay. I can get the egg moves quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Really wanted Calm, but i guess bold will do (if so i'll breed my own) also what gender will it be? I'm curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Go ahead breed a calm one too. They're both viable sets, and like you said you're going to breed it anyway. There is no moratorium on being two sets, just two unnecessary sets. And these are far from unnecessary.

I hope we get Pringles man over old lady frills.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:49 pm

okay I can do both natures lol. And I'll do both genders as well if people want. Really won't take any time at all. Males will be in dive balls and females will be in heal balls because I'm sure we were told no illegal ball combinations.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:34 pm

You don't have to do both genders, I was just kidding. I do like Pringles man better though.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Gender doesn't matter i don't think, Although it would be cool if one was F and the other was M to have one of each. But yeah as i said, gender doesn't matter Smile btw 'old lady frills' is the fairest in the land and she will have your head bunselpower.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Seriously though, does she not look like she's wearing the frilly stuff an old lady would wear?

And I'm surprised Pringles hasn't sued for copyright infringement yet.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Will have this done by at least Saturday 3pm EST.  I've been busy this week, sorry I'll be more active next week. one will be F and the other was M to have one of each.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:17 pm

I'm done with the Frillish.

Got a calm male Frillish in a dive ball.
And a bold female Frillish in a heal ball.

So we have one of each gender and nature.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:23 pm

yay Smile good job!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:18 am

When would you be available so that I can get these off of you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Frillish   [Finished] Frillish Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Frillish
Page 1 of 1