bash678
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Qwilfish Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Intimidate
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
Item: Black Sludge
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Aqua Jet
- Haze
- Flail
- Astonish

Last edited by rafakp on Sat May 31, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Hi there. I take it that you're new? Welcome Smile

Set looks good for Utility, although I'm not sure if an offensive set might be better.

For the last egg move, I'd suggest Acid Spray.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Astonish as the last EM as its Physical.

Other than that it looks good to go.

Also hi there. You took my spot as the newest user on here. Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:30 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Also hi there. You took my spot as the newest user on here. Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

I'd go either Astonish or Super Sonic for the final egg move, but looks good.

Last edited by cmzoid on Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Lol. I actually thought Acid Spray was a status move or something. Hahaha. My bad.

Yeah, Astonish/Supersonic would be good.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:40 pm

bash678 wrote:
Lol. I actually thought Acid Spray was a status move or something. Hahaha. My bad.

I had no idea what it was and had to actually look it up

I knew it wasn't all along... yeah.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Don't listen to these jokers, they don't welcome you. They're waiting for you too misstep then they'll jump all over you.

I know I've seen this thing used defensively, but I just can't get over the defenses being so bad. The typing is great, I guess it's a pretty darn good pivot. Spreading status and hazards while checking physical stuff is probably the best, so I'll throw my support behind impish.

Either way, welcome, and don't anger the Mademoiselle or you'll suffer the consequences...
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Either way, welcome, and don't anger the Mademoiselle or you'll suffer the consequences...

Basically this means limit 2 sets per pokemon (if you must) and format everything correctly

Last edited by cmzoid on Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Yep, I'm new here lol as you can see, I didn't know how to color the title of the post, the serebii link wouldn't allow me to paste it in the right place... So, sorry for any mistakes lol

And, yes, I was going to choose Supersonic, but didn't know if you would agree since its accuracy is awful. So we're in between Supersonic and Astonish. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:10 pm

rafakp wrote:
Yep, I'm new here lol as you can see, I didn't know how to color the title of the post, the serebii link wouldn't allow me to paste it in the right place... So, sorry for any mistakes lol

And, yes, I was going to choose Supersonic, but didn't know if you would agree since its accuracy is awful. So we're in between Supersonic and Astonish. What do I do?

A poll should be in order! (If you don't know how, I'm sure you could just post something and MC will edit it in for you). It doesn't really matter on speed, because we have to wait 48 hours after opening a thread to start breeding the pokemon.

Also, if you go to edit, there is an option directly under the post title which probably says "None (use implicit). You can change that to Cyan to change the post color.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Welcome to the breeding Squad :DHope you have a nice time with us!

I'm stupid at choosing egg moves at everything that isn't a fairy type or one of my favourites so i'm gonna stay silent here lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:31 pm

I think I figured out how to make the poll lol

Thanks to everyone for the welcoming messages btw
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Perhaps the most unimportant poll of all time.

Supersonic vs. Astonish.

Get ready for loads of sarcasm from me and Ms. C.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:32 pm

lol
Gotta do everything strictly since I'm a beginner here --'
But indeed Supersonic vs. Astonish is life-changing
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:45 pm

---

Last edited by cmzoid on Fri May 30, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:53 pm

cmzoid wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:
Perhaps the most unimportant poll of all time.

Supersonic vs. Astonish.

Get ready for loads of sarcasm from me and Ms. C.

You give the warning, yet you don't follow through by having a sarcastic remark about the importance of the poll... I'm sorry to say it Bunsel, but I think Ms. C might have the edge if this keeps up...

I think we can all agree that Miss. C's probably gonna ban you one of these days, zoid, it's more a matter of when than if Smile
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:56 pm

---

Last edited by cmzoid on Fri May 30, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:22 pm

So... how does this work? Do I have to wait for more opinions or can I start breeding already?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:29 pm

rafakp wrote:
So... how does this work? Do I have to wait for more opinions or can I start breeding already?

We typically wait 48 hours after the initial post to give everyone an opportunity to voice their opinions on the sets in question. If you do get the go-ahead though by someone who is a project manager (their names are red or green), you can probably start breeding, though its probably best to at least wait 24 hours to start at the very least.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Ok, thanks
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Wait on this. Not nearly enough have seen it yet. One thing to remember here is we're not in a hurry. Discussion is very important because we're trying to boil every pokemon down to one or maybe two sets. Occasionally for the clearer cut ones we'll give the go ahead early, but this needs more time.

And keep it up zoid. Just keep it up.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:36 pm

I get it Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Good set. I think qwilfish is a decent defensive pokemon. Impish is definitely the best nature for it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:41 am

cmzoid wrote:
---

This is a clear example of fear of Miss. C and Bunselpower.

Be afraid
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:23 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm such a lovely person. I would never ban zoid! I would just create a new user group called "Garbage" with a shit brown colour and no right to post and put only him in it. <3

Also I think supersonic vs astonish on such an important pokemon as Qwilfish deserves at least 48 of debate, so I won't stand for any form of slacking off.

Go ahead and breed it with Astonish.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Alright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:26 pm

I don't know if I have Black Sludge (the item to be held)... I'll check, but would anyone have it?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:38 pm

rafakp wrote:
I don't know if I have Black Sludge (the item to be held)... I'll check, but would anyone have it?

If you need it, it can be gotten off of Muk in the friend safari (if you have access to it) or I can just trade one to you if you don't. Not sure if its available any other way other than using thief.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:34 pm

rafakp wrote:

One of us cloner will more than likely have a black sludge. So if you can't get one by the time you send the pokemon to a cloner then will be able to put th item on it.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:58 pm

Alright! I have it ready and with black sludge already
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:52 pm

you can pick another pokemon to breed, and whenever you see one of the cloners online you can send them the qwilfish (you can see if they're on the chat on the homepage or just post in the "sending your pokemon to a cloner" thread in the trading & cloning section)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:07 pm

We started collecting already???

the fun begins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Qwilfish   [Finished] Qwilfish Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Qwilfish
Page 1 of 1