ed819
cmzoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : I was too lazy to do Flabebe
Ability: Sturdy it is!
Nature: Bold
Item: Leftovers/Light Clay
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
Totally

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:10 pm

NOT OUR CONSOLATION PRIZE!!!

I think Clear Body is probably for the best, as I did some quick damage calculations and found nothing that could even really come close to 1HKOing it, and I did some extensive calculations, checking 5 whole pokemon! The only thing that really wrecked it was Weedle, but to be fair, Weedle wrecks everything, so its not a concern.

Egg moves look good too.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:21 pm

I like sturdy for its ability. Carbink's 4x weak to steel type attacks so those might potentially OHKO it (haven't really checked though).
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:23 pm

ed819 wrote:
I like sturdy for its ability. Carbink's 4x weak to steel type attacks so those might potentially OHKO it (haven't really checked though).

Oh crap, Mega-Scizor wasn't tested.... go Sturdy... all previous statements are taken back... the 100% 1HKO from Bullet Punch sort of points that way...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 am

Common stats that are lowered are Attack (Intimidate) and Speed (Sticky Web) I guess ignoring the SpDef drops from Psychic, etc., is nice, but Sturdy is much better for a Hazard setter.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Egg moves should be Tackle and Harden.

Should probably do Sturdy. A lot of Steel types can easily switch in and ruin Carbink and since its so slow best to at least gurantee it'll do something. Clear Body can be useful on a CM set but as said before that wont stop Steel types or anything from coming in with that lack of offensive presence.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:09 am

I'll leave this topic open in case anyone wants to take over Carbink while I finish Swirlix ;w; the cake lied to me.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 pm

I'll be taking over on breeding Carbink.

Let me know if the set on the first post is good or if you want me to breed anything different?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

The set is fine you can breed it if Dragon wants you to
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:52 pm

The first Posts' set is what has been so far agreed on. It's been open a few days now i i think you can just go ahead and breed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:40 am

Finished the Carbink, sadly cant supply the item for it atm D: I hope a cloner can supply one for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Carbink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Carbink   [Finished] Carbink Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Carbink
Page 1 of 1