Bunselpower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : NAME OF THE SET
Ability: Refrigirate
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs?
IV spread: 31/0/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
-Barrier
-Discharge
-Haze
-Mirror Coat

Set 2 : NAME OF THE 2ND SET
Ability: Refrigirate
Nature: Adamant
Item: Choice Band
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
-Barrier
-Haze
-Magnet Rise
-Mirror Coat

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:41 pm

I like the name of the set. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:25 am

Yeah... refrigirate isn't that useful right now...
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 am

Welp I already got this dino done so if an admin can let me know when I can move on to the next Poke would be appreciated Smile

Unless of course any objections to the set or a possible second set then I would like to hear it.

Also got a 6IV in a Heavy Ball but I know you guys don't like illegal balls.

Also Refrigirate becomes a lot better if this thing gets Hyper Voice when tutors come back so I'm crossing my fingers. Also from personal experience Refrigirate makes this a good candidate for my mono-Round team in Doubles and Refrigirate means it can benefit from the 50% SpD boost in Sandstorm.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:57 am

Well, it needs to stay for 48 hours, so keep it up just in case, also to give everyone else a chance at some pokes. Technically, you weren't supposed to start breeding...although I always used to do that, I just wouldn't tell the admins. XD

Also, if you're taking suggestions for another set, I'd like to suggest a choice band set. It's attack is low, but with a band, EdgeQuake, and a 198.5 base power ice attack in return (and giga impact), it gets much better attacking moves on the physical side.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Well, it needs to stay for 48 hours, so keep it up just in case, also to give everyone else a chance at some pokes. Technically, you weren't supposed to start breeding...although I always used to do that, I just wouldn't tell the admins. XD

Also, if you're taking suggestions for another set, I'd like to suggest a choice band set. It's attack is low, but with a band, EdgeQuake, and a 198.5 base power ice attack in return (and giga impact), it gets much better attacking moves on the physical side.

Kinda like the way I use Sylveon on Showdown w/ Pixilate Return rivaling same Iten Granbull's Play Rough outdamaging it slightly but better coverage at the same time sadly no Quick Attack unlike Sylveon. I like the idea as I like running surprise swapper sets so I'd be interested in breeding w/ the same EMs maybe or Magnet Rise over Discharge if I can get a bit more support on it.

though it would prevent me from my takeover of breeding all the pokes while you guys are stuck on your first
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:50 am

Isn't Discharge a TM? I can't remember...
But yeah you can breed that physical set, with Magnet Rise, I think it's a good idea
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:55 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I like the name of the set. Very Happy

Wish i'd called mine that
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:57 am

I'm assuming Adamant would be the better nature in that case?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:59 am

Yes adamant.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:10 am

yeah i think so too
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm loving these set names Very Happy I didn't even think about using this this physical... but I'm all for flooding the market with things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Name of the 2nd set lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Loving the second set name XD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Agree with bones, maybe the most useless one ever.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 pm

I don't think a 2nd set for aurorus is necessary. As much as I like its design, I don't think it deserves 2 sets when the modest set (it's best set) isn't even that viable.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 pm

ed819 wrote:
I don't think a 2nd set for aurorus is necessary. As much as I like its design, I don't think it deserves 2 sets when the modest set (it's best set) isn't even that viable.

Refrigirate isnt that bad and I find its justified the most over Snow Warning if used inside a Sandstorm. Hopefully it'll get Hyper Voice soon as well.

Adamant set does seem interesting and got quite bit of support on it so I guess its safe to start now.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm

As said I had 6IV HP Fire already ready which is why I wanted to do Amaura. Thanks to bash for getting me the EM Magnet Rise I already finished set # 2 both are males as 12.5% female I tried with these before and dont want to go through that nightmare again. If any of the leftover eggs have a female inside though I'll let you guys have it.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 am

I hope this thing is in a Poke Ball, since that's the only legal ball it can have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 am

(Same for all the other fossils you bred)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:55 am

Actually my real in-game 12.5% FEMALE SHINY HP Fire Amaura is in a Heavy Ball. Still have some 6IV Heavy Balls as well just gave you guys a Normal Ball one to follow the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Amaura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Amaura   [Finished] Amaura Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Amaura
Page 1 of 1