ed819
Sephiroth0327
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Mixed Attacker
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Mild
Item: Electirizer
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch
- Barrier
- Hammer Arm

The Mixed part would come in with TMs since he doesn't get any Special attacks via Egg Move
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:13 am

Should Focus Punch be included as an egg move? I kinda prefer it over barrier. But both moves probably wouldn't be included in electivire's final moveset so I'm okay with either.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 am

ed819 wrote:
Should Focus Punch be included as an egg move? I kinda prefer it over barrier. But both moves probably wouldn't be included in electivire's final moveset so I'm okay with either.

I thought the same thing but came to the same conclusion that it probably didn't matter. Maybe I'll switch it
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:43 am

Sephiroth0327 wrote:
ed819 wrote:

I thought the same thing but came to the same conclusion that it probably didn't matter.  Maybe I'll switch it

Its better than Hammer Arm at least, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:49 am

Can you also make a Timid set with HP Ice and Vital Spirit for Electabuzz please?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:50 am

Since Seph was busy, I took over this, and am done. Have a 6IV one and the HA Timid HP Ice MC requested. Not sure if anyone actually wanted that one other than MC... but its done anyway.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 pm

SoOoOoOorry zoid... I was too busy O.O
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:14 am

rafa wrote:
SoOoOoOorry zoid... I was too busy O.O

For a time being i thought you'd either died/no internet access wherever it is in the US you went to lol.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:17 pm

I actually am visiting the chat at night these days... but yeah, hard to find time to connect to the internet and visit here. Sad soon things will calm down *fingers crossed* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Elekid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Elekid   [Finished] Elekid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Elekid
Page 1 of 1