Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Karrablast Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:00 am

Karrablast

[Finished] Karrablast 2Q==

Click it fools.
Proposed Sets

Set 1 : LeBron no Longer
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Brave
Item: Choice Band (May Attach something like Occa Berry)
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Hidden Power: None, thank the Lord.
Egg Moves:
-Knock Off
-Megahorn
-Drill Run
-Pursuit

Ex-Lebron has some of the best egg moves around. These 4 are pretty clear cut to be the best. I settled on Brave, as it fills a void with Trick Room and you aren't going to outrun anything at all with base 20 speed, so there's no point in trying for Adamant I don't think.

Status: This is done. I'll do my best to get to another but with my wife I doubt that's going to happen.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 am

You should go for 31 SpA. Gives it HP Ice w/ that monstrous base 60 SpA to hit Flying Types. Also gets a great special movepool consisting of Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Energy Ball, Bug Buzz.

Methinks your good to go otherwise

of course I'm only kidding
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 am

Stop.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:35 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
You should go for 31 SpA. Gives it HP Ice w/ that monstrous base 60 SpA to hit Flying Types. Also gets a great special movepool consisting of Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Energy Ball, Bug Buzz.

Methinks your good to go otherwise

of course I'm only kidding

Why lol?

Also, Bunsel, like the name of the set lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:37 am

Yeah, i thought you would zoid. And I think bones was being facetious. At least I pray he was.
Back to top Go down
Shrimpai
Breeder
Shrimpai

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:32 am

The picture made me laugh, and yeah, this is a cool set.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 am

Alright, with no more comments from the peanut gallery, I'll mark this as in progress. Have all the egg moves in one form or another, just a matter of getting them together.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:48 am

Sorry for the delay here folks, this is probably all I'm going to get to this round, my wife just had wisdom tooth removal surgery and I'm up and down taking care of her, so I may be delayed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Had a few minutes, and I got it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Karrablast   [Finished] Karrablast Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Karrablast
Page 1 of 1