Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:38 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Skeeter 
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Timid
Item: Something we dont have yet
IV spread: 31/x/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
- Hydro Pump
- Mud Shot
- Power Split
- Psybeam

Skeeter:

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Also if anyone is willing to help me out I need a Safari Ball for this. Dont have any items for my HG Safari zone. Need 6 plains object in the swamp area to find these. Takes 0 days.

Also we can put it up to debate I can also do Dream Ball but wont be doing HA.

I kinda want to do Safari Ball though but I can be convinced to do both.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Safari sounds good to me. Looks better. I don't have those items either,I think I restarted soul silver right before I got y. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Do you want me to gen you a female one in a Safari Ball for breeding purposes? Without the egg moves of course.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:27 pm

bash678 wrote:
Do you want me to gen you a female one in a Safari Ball for breeding purposes? Without the egg moves of course.
I got most of the EMs easily accessible so that would do.

Perhaps you should wait for HP Suggestions though so maybe you can gen one with at least the 30s I need if its a HP I dont have a Ditto for.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:30 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Perhaps you should wait for HP Suggestions though so maybe you can gen one with at least the 30s I need if its a HP I dont have a Ditto for.

Sounds good. I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:34 pm

*patiently waits for Hidden Power suggestions*
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:17 am

Either HP ground or fire. Probably fire. But it has such a good movepool I probably wouldn't use HP anyway.

Btw I think the word you were looking for is busy, not lazy.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:20 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Either HP ground or fire. Probably fire. But it has such a good movepool I probably wouldn't use HP anyway.

Btw I think the word you were looking for is busy, not lazy.
Well I'll do HP Fire if no objections?

Gots Mud Shot so HP Fire could help w/ Levitating Steel types depending on what you need your team to hit.

I feel if you want to run 3 coverage moves its STABs with the last slot being Mud Shot/Hydro Pump/HP Fire could be good depending on what you need it to hit for your team.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 am

I was going to ignore it, but yeah. Also, I've been playing this game obsessively for about a year now. I need a break. I'm still hyped to finish this project, but I'm fine with waiting until ORAS comes out. I think everyone is kinda ready for a break. When ORAS comes out we will all be excited again, we'll have new tutor moves, and a renewed zeal to finish. I'll still be on here because you guys are cool, and I love running this site, but I will go ahead and say I will probably be taking a hiatus from pokemon for a bit.

Also, I like the hp suggestions laid out by MC, and agree that is coverage is already pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 am

(even if we are getting lazy who would take the time out of their day to link the pokeball icon and color code the egg moves and hidden power?)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 am

Well I just want to do an HP just b/c o.o

But I guess I'll do none vs Fire on a poll. To see whether or not you guys want that extra point in HP and Speed over additional coverage.

Also once smash comes out I'll drop inactiveness alot in terms of breeding till ORAS comes out.

Dragon-Flower(even if we are getting lazy who would take the time out of their day to link the pokeball icon and color code the egg moves and hidden power?)

But I always do that. Except color code EMs but I got bored Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:18 am

This is done.

Timid Swift Swim Surskit(F) 31/14/31/30/31/30 (+Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, Power Split, Psybeam) Hidden Power Fire -Safari Ball-

Need a cloner to pick it up of course after I check the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Surskit Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Surskit   [Finished] Surskit Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Surskit
Page 1 of 1