Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 4:07 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Dual Screens
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Jolly
Item: Light Clay
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Encore
- Screech
- Tailwind
- Knock Off

Set 2 : Iron Fist
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Jolly
Item: ?
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Focus Punch
- Dizzy Punch/Bug Bite

I really like the idea of Dual Screens, BUT I wouldn't ignore Iron Fist with that 35 Base Attack. So... 2 sets? Razz

Last edited by rafa on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 4:37 am

[Finished] Ledyba Tumblr_ma8mxeqKMM1qd8t4mo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:41 am

lol

(i know nothing about ledyba though so i'll leave it to everyone else Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:06 am

Iron Fist is terrible with that Attack. I really want it to work but its just not strong enough Sad

I think the Early Bird set will do.

I have all the work already done for you if you want to borrow Hoopster? But he's already EV trained thus very important to me and I'll need him back.

Jolly Early Bird Ledian(M) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (+Tailwind, Encore, Knock Off, Screech) -Premier Ball-

Same what you have but Psybeam is useless.

Jolly b/c this thing should be Baton Passing Swords Dance/Agility or setting up screens to then U-turn out so even though its weak that extra damage is still something as its special movepool is even worse. Also gets Knock Off too which makes attack worth using more.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:33 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Iron Fist is terrible with that Attack. I really want it to work but its just not strong enough Sad

I think the Early Bird set will do.

I have all the work already done for you if you want to borrow Hoopster? But he's already EV trained thus very important to me and I'll need him back.

Jolly Early Bird Ledian(M) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (+Tailwind, Encore, Knock Off, Screech) -Premier Ball-

Same what you have but Psybeam is useless.

Jolly b/c this thing should be Baton Passing Swords Dance/Agility or setting up screens to then U-turn out so even though its weak that extra damage is still something as its special movepool is even worse. Also gets Knock Off too which makes attack worth using more.

Perfect. Let's see what the others have to say.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:43 pm

rafa wrote:

rafa wrote:

This is all I have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
rafa wrote:

rafa wrote:

This is all I have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

LOL I was trying to fix the volume of my pc, because there was no sound in the beginning of the video, and I wouldn't let the video reach the incredible standing ovation, since I thought my pc was mute --'
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 pm

So, can I go on and do the Dual Screens set as Blue's Hoopster baby?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 pm

That's fine. And the sheer attacking power requires that we make that jolly set.

Honestly, if you want to stick with the defensive set you can, although invested that attack may become decent.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Yeah, forgot to update it to make it jolly.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:53 pm

That one was already jolly. I guess blue's set was too?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
That one was already jolly. I guess blue's set was too?

Yeah, blue's was jolly.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:01 pm

OK cool. Idk, it's a Ledyba, I really don't think two sets are needed. And if the second set was meant to be a joke, i apologize, my sarcasm detector is broken today, as I am exhausted.

Also, buckle your seatbelt Rafa, because postseason baseball is getting ready to heat up. The best games of the year.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
OK cool. Idk, it's a Ledyba, I really don't think two sets are needed. And if the second set was meant to be a joke, i apologize, my sarcasm detector is broken today, as I am exhausted.

Also, buckle your seatbelt Rafa, because postseason baseball is getting ready to heat up. The best games of the year.

It was a joke LOL but I hoped it'd receive some moral approval. I loved to use Comet Punch in Gold and Silver lol

And YES, I'm ready. I'll learn it all in the postseason. Zoid was explaining it to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:36 pm

I beat my first run through with only Feraligatr and Ledian. I'm all for it if you want to do it.

And you can't trust what zoid says. The atmosphere is unlike any other sport with the weather change and everything. It's awesome.

Also, i just realized, you're from Brazil? have you ever had a real cold winter? Because this one coming up is supposed to be our worst in a long time.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
you can't trust what zoid says.

LOL
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Also, i just realized, you're from Brazil? have you ever had a real cold winter? Because this one coming up is supposed to be our worst in a long time.

Yes, it'll be my first real cold winter. I already faced the cold, but for tourism. The Alps. -38C. but that for 5-10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:51 pm

It got down to negative 23 Celsius (for you metric fools) here last year with about a foot of snow for several days. We had a stretch where it didn't get out of the single digits Fahrenheit for several weeks. This is the Midwest, but we had a polar that I don't think the northeast did.

That was derailed hardcore, breed the ladybugs,I'm fine with both.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:16 pm

YAY!!!

Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Might want to fix the spread on set 1.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
And you can't trust what zoid says.

Ouch Sad Maybe I'll try to corrupt him into becoming a die hard WNBA fan!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:56 pm

cmzoid wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:
And you can't trust what zoid says.

Ouch Sad Maybe I'll try to corrupt him into becoming a die hard WNBA fan!!! Very Happy

Your honor, the defense rests.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:41 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Might want to fix the spread on set 1.

Is it 5iv -SA?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Yep, also I kinda recommend Adamant for the Iron Fist set. Otherwise you fail to have the 50% chance to OHKO Infernape with Drain Punch at +6.

Also I'd drop Dizzy Punch so you can have both Bug Bite and Knock Off.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:24 am

Hi rafa, just a reminder when your done I need Hoopster back so best to let me know so I dont forget.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 am

I didn't work on it yet. But I'll remind you for sure Very Happy hopefully tomorrow I'll be done with it
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:13 am

Done with the first set. Gotta find a HA Ledy now... gonna collect the EMs in the meantime
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:38 am

Alright... change of plans. Focus Punch and Drain Punch aren't available in this gen for Ledyba and Ledian. I checked the Move Tutors for ORAS, supposedly those moves will be available. I don't know if you guys want a second set, but all I'll do is make the first one Iron Fist. You can decide whether it'll be included in the distribution or not.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:12 am

I think I have focus punch Rafa, i can give you that tonight sometime, I should have a focus punch Heracross, and they are in the same egg group iirc. And drain punch seems to be coming back, so you can just leave that.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:06 pm

yay
yeah, they are in the same group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:57 am

Ledys ready *-*

All of them?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Ledyba Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Ledyba   [Finished] Ledyba Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Ledyba
Page 1 of 1