Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Diistribution of the Electric/Steel Type

We have 3 cloners for this round: cmzoid, csidun and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 30 minutes free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability as well as the list of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 pm

I'll be available most of this afternoon starting in about 5 hours. Can anyone help me get all the Electric Steel Pokes around then? I want to get started on NNing the ones I like before Bug/Grass distribution starts.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I'll be available most of this afternoon starting in about 5 hours. Can anyone help me get all the Electric Steel Pokes around then? I want to get started on NNing the ones I like before Bug/Grass distribution starts.

I won't be on much around then. Maybe Dragon can get you? Or if not, are you available the next few days?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Everybody needs to get their Electric/Steel types as soon as possible, please. Dragon and cmzoid both hang in the chat a lot so you can talk to them to find a good time to make the trade.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Everybody collect your electric/steel types as soon as possible please! We're going to distribute grass/bug soon so it's best not to have the cloners distribute many types at the same time!
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:47 pm

I am just posting this to see if everyone has collected their pokemon from previous types. I believe we are completely done (finally) with Fire, Dark/Ghost, Fairy/Poison, and only have one straggler for Ice/Rock. I wanted to ask Bouncer, beef, and paintballers (if you still exist) if you have picked up your Electric/Steel and we have just failed to update, or if you have not got them yet.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I got mine already.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 pm

(Glares at Dragon for failure to update)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 am

cmzoid wrote:

i forgot the list existed ._.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
cmzoid wrote:

i forgot the list existed ._.

So young and already forgetting things Neutral There's no hope for him Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type   Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Electric/Steel Type
Page 1 of 1