13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type

We have 3 cloners for this round: Team_Darkfire, csidun and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 30 minutes free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability as well as the list of pokemon.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Yay! :'D
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:00 pm

*this is going to be so scary*
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Cloners, I know that these distributions have to be absolutely brain numbing, so don't be afraid to limit yourself to a couple a day since we only have three of you this time. Our production moves pretty slowly (intentionally so) so don't hesitate to draw the line if you've distributed all you want for a day. Two of you are breeding too, so I just wanted to make sure no one gets burned out.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Team_Darkfire is a cloner now so we`re back to 4, it should make it a little easier.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks a bunch Darkfire.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 pm

If that's the case then Darkfire needs to be added to the spreadsheet to be able to edit it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Will do, I'll get to it later tonight, I have softball tonight. I'll just use the admin panel to get your email, Darkfire. Is that one the email for your Google docs account?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Will do, I'll get to it later tonight, I have softball tonight. I'll just use the admin panel to get your email, Darkfire. Is that one the email for your Google docs account?

Yes, it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Cool. You should be an editor in about 6 hours. You'll get an email.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I'll just use the admin panel to get your email, Darkfire.

You're loving this aren't you... XD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I could have pm's sitting in my box from weeks ago because I never notice them. Plus I know I am hesitant to pass out emails if it's my regular email. Believe it or not, this is actually not an enjoyment of power.

But yes, I love it.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:01 am

Ok. Ill be online for most of the day for anybody who's ready to pick up their pokemon. There is 50 pokemon this round, so make sure you have enough junk pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:02 am

That's a lot of pokemon. I love it.

Anyway, Darkfire, you're on the cloner list, so you can edit the spreadsheet now.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 am

Bunselpower wrote:
That's a lot of pokemon. I love it.

Anyway, Darkfire, you're on the cloner list, so you can edit the spreadsheet now.

Ok, thanks.

bouncer2085 wrote:
Ok. Ill be online for most of the day for anybody who's ready to pick up their pokemon. There is 50 pokemon this round, so make sure you have enough junk pokemon.

Can you send them my way so I can start distributing too?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 am

Yeah, sure. I am getting online now.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 am

Is there any that you don't need?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

I need them all Smile
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:44 am

Any cloners available for distribution?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am

bash678 wrote:

Bouncer is sending them to me so once he's finished, I can help you.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:47 am

Team_Darkfire wrote:
bash678 wrote:

Bouncer is sending them to me so once he's finished, I can help you.  Very Happy

Great. Thanks. I'll just prepare some fodder in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 am

Thanks Bouncer!
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:04 am

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:56 am

Thanks Darkfire!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Any cloner available today around 6:15 PM EST? (That's 5 hours from now)
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Yeah, Ill be around at that time.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Will a cloner be avaliable at around 5pm EST? Got to run to the bank right now.  Mad 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 pm

The pokemon bank?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
The pokemon bank?

lol
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
The pokemon bank?
\
no lol
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Ill be online until 8pm est. to distribute pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Are there any cloners online?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Hey ed, you still around? Ill be online for the next couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Yup! I'll go online
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 am

Thanks bouncer!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:47 am

I ended up being busy yesterday Sad
Another time, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:15 am

I have yet to help

But i shall!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Any cloners available right now to distribute? Thanks
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Yeah, I am. Give me five minutes and ill be online.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
Yeah, I am. Give me five minutes and ill be online.

Cool also let me know which poke your sending last so I know when the trades done, thanks
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Sorry, paintballers you are going to have to get them from someone else. It seems my game is dead.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
Sorry, paintballers you are going to have to get them from someone else. It seems my game is dead.

Oh ok hope your game is not "dead" dead....
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Yep, it's pretty much dead. It's not registering on my 3DS or my powersaves.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:43 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
Yep, it's pretty much dead. It's not registering on my 3DS or my powersaves.

Wow that sucks my apologies. Hope you got duplicates of all your pokes in the bank at least.

No other cloners available?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:45 pm

That's sad... yeah. Pokebank can be your savior. But let's hope it resurrects out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Guess no other cloners on tonight...
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
I'm here.

Cool please add me
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Let me just back up my save and I'll be right with you.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
Let me just back up my save and I'll be right with you.

Ok let me know which poke you intend to send last so I know when the trades over. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next