Magikarpus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Farfetch'd Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 pm

AKA... THE GREATEST POKEMON IN THE UNIVERSE

[Finished] Farfetch'd Farfetch_d_by_ommin202-d61q0de

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/083.shtml

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Stick it to the man
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
Item: Stick
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Flail
-Leaf Blade
-Quick Attack
-Revenge

Stick + Slash + Night Slash + Leaf Blade = All the crits. And surprisingly decent coverage actually. Prepare yourselves, Farfetch'd is gonna be big this year Cool #VGC2015

Last edited by Feebasus on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Nice set name.

Also Flail>Curse imo as it gets SD anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:05 pm

^ This. Farfetch'd isn't bulky enough for Curse. Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Alrighty then, I'll make a start with Flail over Curse
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:33 pm

So I'm currently travelling around looking for work, but lack of internet access and free time are making it difficult to breed this. I notice that this type is getting near the end, so if you guys are in a hurry someone else may want to take over. Either that, or wait a couple of weeks :/ sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
So I'm currently travelling around looking for work, but lack of internet access and free time are making it difficult to breed this. I notice that this type is getting near the end, so if you guys are in a hurry someone else may want to take over. Either that, or wait a couple of weeks :/ sorry guys.

it's ok, by the looks of it, taillow will still be unpicked by then
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:45 am

Okay...now to find myself a farfetch'd...
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 pm

My friend safari has Farfetch'd
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:11 pm

I think I have a female Farfetch'd reject w/ whatever EMs I have listed on my spreadsheet.

HA with Flail, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Revenge

I forgot if it was Adamant or Jolly. I think it was Jolly though but I have a 5IV Male Adamant too if someone wants them to breed one quickly. I'd do it but dont have as much time as I used to and gotta breed Tyrunt in the coming weekend so dont want to pick up Farfetchd.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:05 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I think I have a female Farfetch'd reject w/ whatever EMs I have listed on my spreadsheet.

I forgot if it was Adamant or Jolly. I think it was Jolly though but I have a 5IV Male Adamant too if someone wants them to breed one quickly. I'd do it but dont have as much time as I used to and gotta breed Tyrunt in the coming weekend so dont want to pick up Farfetchd.

I so confus

Are you saying that you have the egg moves but need the IV's bred? your speech confuses me Sad
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:07 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Commas, man, use them. We're begging you.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

I so confus

Are you saying that you have the egg moves but need the IV's bred? your speech confuses me Sad

I have EMs, both natures(I think), and HA. 5 IVs are on one parent 4IVs on the female.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

I so confus

I have EMs, both natures(I think), and HA. 5 IVs are on one parent 4IVs on the female.

Alright well if you just need someone to breed down the IV's and nature i can do that and probably finish that today so we could get started on the next type soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Okay Blue are you actually gonna trade those to me? Because if you can't then could you please tell me so i can actually get started? at this rate it'll be done next year lol
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Okay Blue are you actually gonna trade those to me? Because if you can't then could you please tell me so i can actually get started? at this rate it'll be done next year lol

(Crickets)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:01 am

Had a very busy weekend that couldnt get online that often so missed that. Cant trade again till Thurs so if you cant wait till then I'd just find another way.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Okay, i'm almost done guys. I should be finished today if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 pm

It's a girl o.o

I hope you guys don't mind
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Farfetch'd   [Finished] Farfetch'd Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Farfetch'd
Page 1 of 1