Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Huh? What was that?
Ability: Unaware
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Custap Berry or something
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Hidden Power: Type (or Not Relevant)
Egg Moves:
-Encore
-Recover
-Stockpile
-Curse

Let me know thoughts on the last egg move. It's not a sweeper, but since it has Unaware, Curse could possibly be something to consider. The fact that it gets Recover means that both of these moves could work pretty well. We could also drop Stockpile if we want both of them, but I think it's more useful.

[Finished] Wooper Wooper
Just look at this guy. He's so adorable.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 pm

I vote counter over curse
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Proud member of the Non-Pokemon Shuffle club.

HATER!!!

(but I vote Curse > Counter, mainly because... I really don't like counter that much as a move lol)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 pm

I vote Eerie Impulse, it pairs perfectly with Unaware imo and lets not forget about Mud Sport helping Quagsire take 1/2 damage from Electric type moves Surprised

Though really I'm going with ed with counter. If you want to Curse up your better off with a different nature while Relaxed is a must have. Quagsire has done wonders for me in one of my more defensive UU teams.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Oh yeah, Relaxed is non-negotiable, but I was just including it for posterity's sake and the possibility of using it with another nature.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:55 am

I am 100% for Curse. I beat the Steel Elite 4 of the Montreal Pokemon League 6-0 with Curse Quagsire. And it was Relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Differing opinions, that means there's only one way to settle this,

Celebrity bare knuckle street fight death match in a nuclear reactor in North Korea!

...wait, what? Oh ok.

A poll, we're doing a poll.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:12 am

Poll is up! And I tend to side with zoid here, I really don't like counter as a move.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:03 am

Seeing as Curse won a landslide victory, I've already collected the move. The IV's and nature are the only thing standing in the way now. This will be done shortly.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:24 am

Done.

Woop Woop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Wooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Wooper   [Finished] Wooper Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Wooper
Page 1 of 1