Dragon-Flower
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:54 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : DON'T SUPPORT TAYLOR SWIFT SHE SUCKS
Ability: Limber
Nature: Jolly
Item: any ideas then?
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Fake Out
-Ice Punch
-Double Hit
-Low Kick

Set 1 : I WAS FOOLED BY HER 2 NOTE VOCAL RANGE AND BLAND MUSIC
Ability: Klutz
Item: Flame Orb
Egg Moves:
-Switcheroo
-Cosmic Power
-Encore
-Teeter Dance

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:13 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:57 pm

the image didn't appear because you left the capital B in the name in the URL.

I'm fine with just one set but in that case Limber would be preferable since it's the HA.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:00 am

Oh yeah lmao I forgot to mention teeter dance (good in doubles if used correctly) I prefer it over cosmic power but I wanted to ask. If no one replies I'm sticking with cosmic power limber since I already have my own
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:41 am

Limber gets my vote. Cosmic power stays.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:44 pm

ok so what there are 2 sets?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:27 pm

nu, klutz + cosmic power works alright in singles i suppose (not really, but klutz and switcheroo is its most effective non mega set i think) but in doubles teeter dance would be way better. I don't mind, i just don't see the point of cosmic power in the first place, dem defenses aren't high enough to consistently cosmic pass imo (dat hp D:). But if we're going singles i think there's no point to either really lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Also Limber is better for a mega set for thunder wave switch-ins for singles, but other than that it's just rarer because it's the HA. sorry if i'm not making any sense guys, i'm not good at explaining pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Limber needs to be there because it's the HA.
Switcheroo, Ice Punch, Fake Out and Encore need to be there because they're good moves.

Which means that if we only have one set, it has to be:

Egg Moves:
- Switcheroo
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Encore

So if we want Klutz, and Cosmic Power and/or Teeter Dance, that means there has to be 2 sets.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Limber needs to be there because it's the HA.
Switcheroo, Ice Punch, Fake Out and Encore need to be there because they're good moves.

Which means that if we only have one set, it has to be:

Egg Moves:
- Switcheroo
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Encore

So if we want Klutz, and Cosmic Power and/or Teeter Dance, that means there has to be 2 sets.

Oh i was suggesting cosmic power or teeter dance instead of ice punch because it's a tutor move but yeah ice punch if the better option of the three.

I'll breed that set then.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:51 pm

I was thinking cosmic power because it's coverage is so good, it can run cosmic power, power up punch, return, and drain punch. Good? Probably not. But it seems cool if you can get away with it, especially if they try to bring in a wall.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:35 am

Bunselpower wrote:
I was thinking cosmic power because it's coverage is so good, it can run cosmic power, power up punch, return, and drain punch. Good? Probably not. But it seems cool if you can get away with it, especially if they try to bring in a wall.

MC or someone else please respond to this so i know what to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:23 am

Item: Loppunite
Egg Moves:
- Switcheroo
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Encore / Cosmic Power

Just put that up and make a vote for the last EM.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Item: Loppunite
Egg Moves:
- Switcheroo
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Encore / Cosmic Power

Just put that up and make a vote for the last EM.

I will fight to the death for encore to be on the final set, seeing as it's....better.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Hang on, if it's between encore and cosmic power, yeah, encore wins.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Gotta vote for Garbodor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Hang on, if it's between encore and cosmic power, yeah, encore wins.

yeah i figured everyone knows that out of the two it's ice punch but i did the above for the purpose of :3 and advertising BAD BLOOD BY TAYLOR SWIFT FT. KENDRICK LAMAR which is on itunes now Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Just wanted to mention Lopunny is the only Pokemon other than Smeargle that can Baton Pass Cosmic Power outside of Solrock and Lunatone which you can only get Baton Pass off XD. Dont mind Ice Punch or Cosmic Power but thought its worth mentioning as I see mentions of Cosmic Power but none of Baton Pass.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:56 pm

We should really just make 2 sets so we have all the moves (and both abilities)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
We should really just make 2 sets so we have all the moves (and both abilities)

Alright, i'll change it
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Might as well get as many different egg moves as possible, so I would say:

Mega:

Fake Out
Ice Punch
Double Hit
Low Kick / Fire Punch / Thunder Punch...

Non-mega:

Switcheroo
Cosmic Power
Encore
Teeter Dance / Copycat / Fire Punch...
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

i vote low kick + teeter dance. But out of curiosity, how would double hit fit onto a lopunny set? I can see low kick happening since i've used it before instead of high jump miss in doubles, but i dun get double hit.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:20 am

Double hit is great to break subs and Lopunny has stab on it so I figured that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:23 am

Oh I see, I'll get started
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Yeah, do what Mc said. And put another item on non mega lopunny like flame orb.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Is somebody still playing X & Y? If yes, they won't be able to receive the mega stone.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:07 pm

bash678 wrote:
Is somebody still playing X & Y? If yes, they won't be able to receive the mega stone.

I know at least 2 people don't have ORAS, and can't get the mega stones.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:13 am

I can technically get them because I do have ORAS but I still prefer playing XY so I usually use X to receive the distribution.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:14 am

We could just do a mega stones distribution later for those who don't have powersaves
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
We could just do a mega stones distribution later for those who don't have powersaves

Or laugh at those without Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Since the mega stone isn't possible, I guess Lucky Egg for the item (for the first set)?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:27 pm

have we at any point ever passed Power Items? Lens/Brace/etc.?

I think we should get them on a few Pokemon imo. We have enough lucky eggs.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Can anyone tell me if Copycat works with Circle Throw? I dont think I need to explain why.

Though Low Kick/Double Hit is just awful and shouldnt be on the first set. Consider Flail over one of them instead as Sub+Encore PuP sets arent unheard of and Flail can make it even more interesting after the 4th Sub. Drop the other for Encore as there is no reason why Mega shouldnt have it as its one of Lopunny's most useful moves for the 4th slot.

Maybe I'm too late if Dragon already bred them but if not felt like bringing them up. Encore is pretty important on some Mega Lopunny sets.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Guys i have no 6IV ditto's, does anyone have a spare i can use or something?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah get in chat
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 am

Guys, due to some problems over at my end i'm not gonna be able to finish buneary for a while. If we need it done soon i suggest someone else take over. Unfortunately i was misinformed on how long construction was going on at my house and it's gonna be another two weeks before i can actually get my 3DS. For those of you who're curious, not that you'd be, but they're reworking stuff for some reason: all of our heating (so all the radiators + the boiler are being replaced), the bathroom, toilet, and our kitchen, which is what's taking the longest since it's going to be completely restructured, and all of my stuff is stored in boxes underneath other boxes. So even if i were to stop by i wouldn't be able to take my stuff out. i'm sorry guys ;w;

(extra: they ruined my coat with paint ;w;)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:48 am

I really don't like breeding for Pokes I already have at this point as its not as fun but I can take over at least one of them tomorrow.

I'll work on the Mega set since I have the HA.

However mine have different EMs on here. Double Hit/Low Kick wont be missed imo so its based on whether you guys mind the loss of non-tutor Ice Punch access.

EMs on mine: Fake Out, Encore, Cosmic Power, Teeter Dance.
Its actually Dragon's Buneary before his file got corrupt. Mine is shiny and leveled though so have to rebreed it.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Guys, due to some problems over at my end i'm not gonna be able to finish buneary for a while. If we need it done soon i suggest someone else take over.

No problem. But your other Dragon/Flying pokés? do they need to be re-bred as well if you don't currently have access to your DS as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 am

Well blue, I don't like repeating myself 74 times either, that's isn't as fun for me, but we all have to make sacrifices. Dragon asked for help, not to mention we are going to probably have to rebreed his dragon flying.

And if you're going to work on the mega set, then do the mega set. Your opinion of moves doesn't matter at this point. We voted on these moves. Low kick and ice punch are tutor moves, all you have to do is get double hit on there. If you don't want to do it, fine, I'll do it, use the other one to get Klutz since it sounds like that's what that one is anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

By the way, I've got the Klutz move set besides the ivs, so I'll take care of that one. As soon as I find an ha bunny I'll do the other one too.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Well its not what I want its what I have available, realistically this is may be the last day I get a chance to breed before I get  back to school. So I cannot promise you guys anything but I'll give it a shot. If I do not get it done today though b/c I have to round up 3 EMs and finish a Nidoran(M) then I will likely not get it done at all.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Don't worry it blue, I have it covered.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Don't worry it blue, I have it covered.
Nah, unless you have the HA guess I'll just try my luck at the Battle Maison to round up the BP I need for Ice Punch and Low Kick.

I'm just saying if I do not get it done today best to get someone else to take care of it. Starting next week my activeness will be limited to weekends again.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:49 pm

I have the ha coming over in a trade as we speak.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Well still, if you said you had Klutz covered I'll probably still take care of Limber. Gives me a reason to try to get enough BP to teach Sorrow Fist(Sawk) Ice Punch/Knock Off on the side as I want to see how far my RU team can go now.

The only obstacle for me is the BP for both moves which I'm currently raising, and Double Hit which I can get from levelling my 5IV Aipom to already have the best odds and likely get it in one egg.

Also does anyone know if Pokemon Bank BP is shared between files?

I have like 1100 BP that can be sent over, if its between all files I'll keep it there but if its different for all files perhaps I should just take it instead.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:00 pm

I literally have all pieces intact and am already starting. It will take like 20 minutes. This is your last hurrah before school, don't worry about this.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Geez Bunsel you wont give up wont you Evil or Very Mad

Also are we sure Dragon doesnt have his Dragon/Flying Pokes? He has 2 topics that type and this time he marked them finished so he might have them, we haven't heard from him in regards to that yet. If he does have them then Dragon/Flying is done.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:20 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Geez Bunsel you wont give up wont you Evil or Very Mad

Also are we sure Dragon doesnt have his Dragon/Flying Pokes? He has 2 topics that type and this time he marked them finished so he might have them, we haven't heard from him in regards to that yet. If he does have them then Dragon/Flying is done.

I have them but i can't access them because i can't get to my 3DS, which is why this whole situation sucks even worse. I'm sorry guys, i shouldn't have packed my 3DS away with my other things, i didn't know ;w;
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:26 pm

It's fine dragon. Is it two pokes? If so, we can knock that crap out in no time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
It's fine dragon. Is it two pokes? If so, we can knock that crap out in no time.

it was starly and farfetch'd that i bred
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:46 pm

We'll go find them and get them done. I'm on Buneary right now, if anyone else gets a chance to do the flying pokes, that would be super swell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Buneary   [Finished] Buneary Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Buneary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next